What Xbox game do you LOVE that others HATE?

#31ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/5/2014 3:28:41 PM
EternalStutter posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
MidnightJacket posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Forza Horizon

Did people hate Horizon? That game was awesome.
Otherwise, Ryse.

Yes they hated it, no traffic online and only 8 players(I believe) in a big open world. If it was organized you could have fun cruises but it was disappointing to a lot. I loved the free roam, but when you compare its online activity to forza 4 it didn't do well and it plummeted in price quickly. Hope forza horizon 2 wins people over.

People are ridiculous.

No Horizon sucked b***s. Turn 10s Forza 4 physics and graphics engine is pretty damn good yet Horizon had an extremely arcade version of that engine. Something that let a lot of us down. The map size was tiny. Look at Test Drive Unlimited. Also the whole theme and vibe of Horizon felt like it was aimed at 13 year olds. Most Forza enthusiasts were basically expecting Test Drive Unlimited with Forza 4 physics. All we got was a Need for Speed-esque disappointment.

On topic: Hitman Absolution.
#32phillyeagleflysPosted 3/5/2014 3:50:52 PM
I didn't understand the hate for hitman. The mission creator alone was well worth it to me. A few of my friends and I had an absoulte blast creating hits for one another.
---
XBL mattman1228, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#33davidjenno1Posted 3/5/2014 4:14:53 PM
Two Worlds 1 and 2 (although 1 was better - I loved the weapon upgrade system)
Risen -played to completion on multi characters
Space Giraffe - awesome game just like pretty much all Llamasoft games - the IOS stuff has been immense too (Minotaur Rescue, Gridrunner, Caverns of Minos, Super Ox Wars, Goatup 1 and 2)
#34EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 6:44:19 PM
phillyeagleflys posted...
I didn't understand the hate for hitman. The mission creator alone was well worth it to me. A few of my friends and I had an absoulte blast creating hits for one another.

Amen
#35universaldavePosted 3/5/2014 6:49:48 PM
Viva Pinata and Viva Pinata: TIP. Great games that many make fun of or label as "kiddy".
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#36theGirlyGamerPosted 3/5/2014 7:36:47 PM
Ryse and Fable 3.
---
3DS FC: 0404 - 5727 - 2798
Visit my blog at girly-gamer.blogspot.com
#37RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/5/2014 7:43:23 PM
Goldeneye Rogue Agent

It got a lot of hate for not actually being about Bond. People Didnt like that. The game itself was awesome and the MP was a crap ton of fun.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#38lunaticcorePosted 3/5/2014 7:45:07 PM
universaldave posted...
Viva Pinata and Viva Pinata: TIP. Great games that many make fun of or label as "kiddy".

I don't think anybody actually played and then hated Viva Pinata.
#39knightimexPosted 3/5/2014 7:57:53 PM
Call of duty

come at me
---
Looks like I'm going to fight dinosaurs....
....Good thing I only brought a handgun and a knife. ~Survival Horror Logic
#40hectic3Posted 3/5/2014 8:14:33 PM
universaldave posted...

Yes! I got both day 1 when they were released, put at least a hundred hours into each. The ruffians/Pester frustrated me to no end but it is an outstanding series that was just good old fashioned fun.