Best Game Developer right now?

#21MarioAndrettiPosted 3/5/2014 11:10:05 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
People saying Respawn before they even have a game out. You're trying too hard.

The BEST developer right now is Naughty Dog.

Respawn was the original Infinity Ward...they made COD4 you know the one that launched the COD phenomenon....

Respawn is not that same company. It's a couple people from it who made a new one.

understated.. the two that left founded infinity ward. they were responsible for the creation of the COD franchise, not just the insanely popular COD4.

the two that left infinity ward and created respawn were the foundation and core development minds of infinity ward.
---
XBL Mario HTTR
PSN Mario_HTTR
#22Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 3/5/2014 11:11:12 AM
Naughty Dog and Rockstar are easily the best developers in the business right now. Not only do they make the best games nowadays, but they have made some of the best games of all time. While I'm not happy with Rockstar's handling of GTA Online, you can't argue with their track record.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#23DarkHolesPosted 3/5/2014 11:13:42 AM
Lol at ponies with naughty dog.
#24Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/5/2014 11:14:07 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

Respawn was the original Infinity Ward...they made COD4 you know the one that launched the COD phenomenon....

Respawn is not that same company. It's a couple people from it who made a new one.
a lot more than a couple people (accusations of poaching aside), but i think your point still stands. let's see what this team can do at least twice in a row, before we hand over the crown.
#25MotionMan25Posted 3/5/2014 11:15:58 AM
blizzard hasnt been mentioned? weird. and bungie.
---
GT: Motion Man. - Add me up if you like to blow up robots.... using other robots.
#260PTICSPosted 3/5/2014 11:16:19 AM
carljenk posted...
I know I might get flamed for this but I'm going to have to say Ubisoft Montreal because they have been putting out some top notch games and redefining sand-box games for the last few years (Farcry 3 Assassin's Creed 4)

What do you think?

I'll say Ubisoft as well.... only cuz they're like the only 3rd party developer thats releasing games on the WiiU. Other devs be like "WiiU? Next Gen? hah!" You gotta question their laziness when you have games like Watch Dogs coming out.
#27Limp_sugarPosted 3/5/2014 11:17:54 AM
From soft and remedy and atlus
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#28ethanpaigePosted 3/5/2014 11:19:03 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Lol at ponies with naughty dog.

lol at someone disrespecting a talented development studio because they don't make games for your favorite console.

Anyway, I'd say Platinum. I've yet to play a game by them I didn't enjoy immensely. I do like Naughty Dog, can't deny they make quality stuff, but I feel some of their games are overrated *coughTLoUcough*
---
Boston Red Sox - 2013 World Series Champions
psn: bosox327....XBL: E7H4N 360....3DS: 1848-1666-8730
#29cloudtheprophetPosted 3/5/2014 11:25:11 AM
I know this will be a very unpopular answer on this board, but in my opinion it would be Nintendo. No matter what you think about their hardware they make great games.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
#30kidwgmPosted 3/5/2014 11:28:50 AM
MasterSword546 posted...

Four hours I played of the beta for Titanfall were infinitely better than by 2-3 hours of Uncharted 1 or 2 I played.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)