Best Game Developer right now?

#41adampeltzPosted 3/5/2014 12:10:25 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
R*

billsfanno1 posted...
Smilebit. Y'all don't know it but they have secretly gotten back together again and are working on follow-ups to Jet Set Radio, Gunvalkyrie and Panzer Dragoon. MS spent their money wisely on this one. (Delusional fantasy over)
well, it was fun while it lasted.

MasterSword546 posted...
People saying Respawn before they even have a game out. You're trying too hard.

The BEST developer right now is Naughty Dog.
agreed about respawn. fingers crossed about naughty dog, as it seems every other game they make qualifies them as "best," while their games in between are slightly above average. and, their last game was a masterpiece.

Smilebit was amazing in its day.
---
XBL Gamertag: Peltz | PSN ID: Peltz-0
Wii U NNID: Peltz-0 | 3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691 | Check out my profile for the list of consoles I own.
#42Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/5/2014 12:10:42 PM
Jaime_Benn posted...
Respawn's beta was better than the whole game of Killzone Shadow Falls

How can you make a statement such as that? It's beta, right? Not saying you, but if someone posts a negative opinion about the beta, the normal response is "You cannot judge a game since it's beta" but yet it's acceptable to the same people if someone praises it in its beta form.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#43DarkHolesPosted 3/5/2014 12:11:24 PM
ACx7 posted...
Naughty Dog. Hands down, no one else even close at the moment.

This is why i lol'd at ponies, its clear over exaggeration. ND are a capable studio but are nowhere near on par with bethesda or rockstar. Thats not even opinion its fact.
#44ACx7Posted 3/5/2014 12:28:09 PM(edited)
DarkHoles posted...
ACx7 posted...

This is why i lol'd at ponies, its clear over exaggeration. ND are a capable studio but are nowhere near on par with bethesda or rockstar. Thats not even opinion its fact.

I dont even have a Playstation... The work ND has done with Uncharted and The Last of Us is unrivaled by anything a developer has done recently. GTA V is one of the most over rated games I've ever played(RDR was pretty good though) and Skyrim, while fun, was a buggy mess at first.

I wont discredit either of them as a whole because I know they make great games. Heck, I absolutely love The Elder Scrolls series. But neither Rockstar or Bethesda has been on par with ND lately. I guess the only one that would even be close is the internal studio at Nintendo who continue to pump out hits like it's nothing.
#45Orange_ApplesPosted 3/5/2014 12:28:11 PM
Ubisoft and Nintendo.
#46DarkHolesPosted 3/5/2014 12:31:22 PM
ACx7 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
ACx7 posted...

I dont even have a Playstation... The work ND has done with Uncharted and The Last of Us is unrivaled by anything a developer has done recently. GTA V is one of the most over rated games I've ever played(RDR was pretty good though) and Skyrim, while fun, was a buggy mess at first.

I wont discredit either of them as a whole because I know they make great games. Heck, I absolutely love The Elder Scrolls series. But neither Rockstar or Bethesda has been on par with ND lately. I guess the only one that would even be close is the internal studio at Nintendo who continue to pump out hits like it's nothing.

Uncharted is an ok at best and tlou is a movie, bethesda also make fallout
#47KtuluheroIIPosted 3/5/2014 12:32:21 PM
Remedy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg
DMC Evolution: http://i.imgur.com/qQSFhCy.png
#48CrysianiaPosted 3/5/2014 12:35:32 PM
DarkHoles posted...
ethanpaige posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Lol at ponies with naughty dog.

lol at someone disrespecting a talented development studio because they don't make games for your favorite console.

Anyway, I'd say Platinum. I've yet to play a game by them I didn't enjoy immensely. I do like Naughty Dog, can't deny they make quality stuff, but I feel some of their games are overrated *coughTLoUcough*

How do you know what my favourite console is? I lol at ponies because naughty dog dont even make that brilliant games, uncharted is good but hardly amazing, ill play through each once or twice and tlou is the most overrated movie i ever watched.

Uh, because someone who prefered a sony console wouldnt be calling people "pony's" perhaps?
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#49KOOGARPosted 3/5/2014 12:37:48 PM
Nintendo
#50DarkHolesPosted 3/5/2014 12:37:52 PM
Crysiania posted...
DarkHoles posted...
ethanpaige posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Lol at ponies with naughty dog.

lol at someone disrespecting a talented development studio because they don't make games for your favorite console.

Anyway, I'd say Platinum. I've yet to play a game by them I didn't enjoy immensely. I do like Naughty Dog, can't deny they make quality stuff, but I feel some of their games are overrated *coughTLoUcough*

How do you know what my favourite console is? I lol at ponies because naughty dog dont even make that brilliant games, uncharted is good but hardly amazing, ill play through each once or twice and tlou is the most overrated movie i ever watched.

Uh, because someone who prefered a sony console wouldnt be calling people "pony's" perhaps?

Why not lol, i call a spoon a spoon do i not.