Best Game Developer right now?

#81Jaime_BennPosted 3/5/2014 3:14:58 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Jaime_Benn posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...

You called TLOU a movie even though cutscenes don't even make up 1/8 of gameplay.
You do not.

Yeah, the other 5/8 is walking + talking and collecting.

I take it u havent got past fall.

Beat it on normal and survivor.
#82SSJMarioPosted 3/5/2014 3:19:31 PM
Gonna go with Platinum games, Kojima studios, Criteron, and wayforward
---
Why are you reading this?
#83werkz_destroyzPosted 3/5/2014 3:24:41 PM
Respawns beta was funner than just about all of naughty dogs games...so i geuss we agree naughtys out the list.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#84TheSilentRavenPosted 3/5/2014 3:25:04 PM
Respawn
#85highwindmtPosted 3/5/2014 3:31:59 PM
werkz_destroyz posted...
Respawns beta was funner than just about all of naughty dogs games...so i geuss we agree naughtys out the list.

Like I said in a previous post; when does 1 beta trump 2 decades of work? Even if you don't like Naughty Dog, that is just an asinine statement.

This kinda proves the Titanfall hype train is bigger than the game itself....
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#86TwinmoldPosted 3/5/2014 4:56:01 PM
Bungie
Irrational Games

Lol @ the pony war going on in here. Some desperate Playstation fans on here today.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#87chuckboston2k3Posted 3/5/2014 5:03:49 PM
How do you guys view Epic? I am about to apply for a position they have open.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#88DarkHolesPosted 3/5/2014 5:05:27 PM
Can somebody please tell me what is so good about naughty dog games please? I have played and completed all of their big titles and none to me are epic at all, they are un original games with bad gameplay, the uncharted series also has bad storytelling.
#89DarkHolesPosted 3/5/2014 5:05:59 PM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
How do you guys view Epic? I am about to apply for a position they have open.

One word Epic
#90SixStringHeroPosted 3/5/2014 5:16:10 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
ACx7 posted...
Naughty Dog. Hands down, no one else even close at the moment.

This is why i lol'd at ponies, its clear over exaggeration. ND are a capable studio but are nowhere near on par with bethesda or rockstar. Thats not even opinion its fact.

ND is far more talented than Bethesda or Rockstar. Skyrim is more overrated than anything ND has ever made. It's a buggy piece of s*** that's repetitive as all hell and yet the causal such as yourself praise it like there's no tomorrow. Same goes with GTA V. Buggy as f***, even with a grossly oversized budget. The story telling in both those games were horrible.

Now look at The Last of Us. Know what wasn't a complaint? Bugs. Because NAUGHTY DOG KNOWS HOW TO F***ING TEST AND CREATE DECENT SOFTWARE.

The difference between ND and Bethesda/Rockstar is passion. ND pours everything they have into their games, while the other two don't. ND has an interest in giving gamers the BEST possible experience they can through thier gameplay, cinematic and story telling.

Rockstar and Bethesda make incredibly detailed open world games with player freedom. Naughty Dog makes incredibly linear and tightly scripted games with very little player freedom.

Obviously a linear game is going to have less bugs and glitches. I would be interested in seeing Naughty Dog developing a current or next gen open world game and see just how glitch free the final product is.

Also Rockstar pretty much surpasses any developer when it comes to the amount of detail in their games, and yes that also goes for Naughty Dog.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.