TITANFALL, DESTINY, HALO 2 REMAKE. Good to be a xbox one owner.

#21BoxTheMuppetPosted 3/5/2014 8:21:44 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
You do know that Destiny is getting exclusive content on the PS4 version right? And will most like run on higher settings on the PS4 as well?

Aren't they timed exclusives like how MS gets maps for COD a month early? If so, not exactly a major bragging point.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#22chedibang1994Posted 3/5/2014 8:24:50 PM
Flare1721 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
You do know that Destiny is getting exclusive content on the PS4 version right? And will most like run on higher settings on the PS4 as well?

Or Sony will SAY it runs at 1080p native, when it doesn't...BAZINGA! lol

So what's Infamous?

The thing is multiplayer games not but your singles players are
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#23BSerenityPosted 3/5/2014 8:25:49 PM
FrostFiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Titanfall, Destiny, and Halo 2. All games you don't need an Xbox One to play. Great reason to get one!

Yet they are all games you can play & enjoy on the Xbone.

What's with this multiplatform games don't count I've seen lately?
This is the first time I've seen it for the Xbone but you see it all the time for the PS4.

Read the title slowly. Then read Rainy's response slowly. I am sure you will get it.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#24chedibang1994Posted 3/5/2014 8:29:46 PM
Neither should count they both do multiplats
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#25lazycomplifePosted 3/5/2014 8:33:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
Titanfall, Destiny, and Halo 2. All games you don't need an Xbox One to play. Great reason to get one!

---
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027 - Friend safari: ICE type: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong
#26FrostFiendPosted 3/5/2014 8:36:17 PM
BSerenity posted...
FrostFiend posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...

Yet they are all games you can play & enjoy on the Xbone.

What's with this multiplatform games don't count I've seen lately?
This is the first time I've seen it for the Xbone but you see it all the time for the PS4.

Read the title slowly. Then read Rainy's response slowly. I am sure you will get it.

Dude I get it, I'm not f***ing dumb. I'll be the first to admit that I have no interest in a Microsoft console and I have no idea if Halo 2 is being remade nor do I care if it is. My point is, if those are games coming out for this system and if the tc is happy that they are what does it matter of its coming out or is out on other systems.

Now if I'm really missing the point please point it out to me "slowly"
#27Optimus_ConvoyPosted 3/5/2014 8:37:08 PM
I'd trade them all for a new TRIBES in a heartbeat.
---
"Look at Sweet Dee, sitting on her cloud of judgment, handing down life lessons to all the sinners"
#28RaRitsujunPosted 3/5/2014 9:41:29 PM
Dat desperation. TF and Destiny are multiplats.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#29Brandino185Posted 3/5/2014 10:16:07 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
#30Homie_202Posted 3/5/2014 10:21:37 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

Aren't they timed exclusives like how MS gets maps for COD a month early? If so, not exactly a major bragging point.

No they are not timed exclusives. They are just exclusive to the PS4. And rumor is they are going be releasing other stuff exclusive to the ps4 after the game launches. So basically the ps4 is going to be getting quite a bit of exclusive content for destiny.