Forbes: '' Nintendo Is Beating Microsoft In Video Game Hardware Sales ''

#11mokmuudPosted 3/5/2014 6:32:25 PM
teehee23 posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...
3DS is factored in there, as I knew it would be. Why not add Nintendo T-shirt sales in too?

xbox360 is too. Why not add RedLightofDeath systems, o wait they are.

If they add Windows that would be so nice.
When all is said and done Microsoft is the most profitable by a billion miles.

You're welcome.

Yeah but Xbox isn't by any stretch of the imagination.

You're welcome.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#12teehee23Posted 3/5/2014 6:34:07 PM
mokmuud posted...
teehee23 posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...
3DS is factored in there, as I knew it would be. Why not add Nintendo T-shirt sales in too?

If they add Windows that would be so nice.
When all is said and done Microsoft is the most profitable by a billion miles.

You're welcome.

Yeah but Xbox isn't by any stretch of the imagination.

You're welcome.

Guaranteed that Xbox #1 will still be on sale 5 years from now.
Bet your life?
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#13gohoanqPosted 3/5/2014 6:35:47 PM
universaldave posted...

The problem with your "logic" is you're making it sound as if the 3DS isn't considered a gaming device. You being unhappy that Nintendo is doing better than MS in some form is easy to tell if you bash them for that lol You can say you own a Wii U and 3DS all you want, I do too, and an Xbox One, and a PS4.. that doesn't mean crap if you speak that way about "good" news for Nintendo just because it's "bad news" for MS.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#14Robin_MaskPosted 3/5/2014 6:38:11 PM
universaldave posted...

I'm surprised they didn't add those Lego Halo toys too.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#15cocaiserPosted 3/5/2014 6:40:10 PM
I'm surprised no one is looking at PS4 vs Xbox one numbers. Forget Nintendo, let continue this flame war.

Xbox vs PS GO!
---
A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims.
#16BrownGottiPosted 3/5/2014 6:40:57 PM
Well the truth is Microsoft does have the #1
Selling platform with the PC. If you are counting handhelds you can count tablets and laptops too.
#17TBONE_OGPosted 3/5/2014 6:44:20 PM
Yomonachi posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...

Dang good point

Not a good point.

Wii, Wii U, and 3DS sales vs X1 and 360 sales.

Also, much is a Will U now?

Yeah... exactly.
---
Always O.G.
#18Rainy_David1Posted 3/5/2014 6:44:46 PM(edited)
BrownGotti posted...
Well the truth is Microsoft does have the #1
Selling platform with the PC. If you are counting handhelds you can count tablets and laptops too.

Do you mean games sold through Steam and other gaming services? I don't think Microsoft makes any money from them, so they wouldn't count for their game sales.
#19universaldavePosted 3/5/2014 6:45:15 PM
gohoanq posted...
universaldave posted...

The problem with your "logic" is you're making it sound as if the 3DS isn't considered a gaming device. You being unhappy that Nintendo is doing better than MS in some form is easy to tell if you bash them for that lol You can say you own a Wii U and 3DS all you want, I do too, and an Xbox One, and a PS4.. that doesn't mean crap if you speak that way about "good" news for Nintendo just because it's "bad news" for MS.
---

Unhappy? What makes you think you can label me as unhappy about Nintendo doing well? The article title is misleading because it makes one think that the Xbox 1 is doing so bad that it can't compete with the Wii U. Adding in the 3DS--which MS has no competition for--makes for an unequal matchup. I know the article is misleading and it's posting here is merely to stir up trouble... that's what makes me unhappy.

All I care about, in the end, is playing good games on the systems I own. I don't care one bit who makes them. Nor do I care if you believe my motivations or not... my postings on this forum speak to my fondness for games on all systems.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#20Sith JediPosted 3/5/2014 6:47:32 PM
gohoanq posted...
universaldave posted...

---

The logic is that it's counting 3 systems each for Sony and Nintendo but just two for Microsoft...And those extra consoles are in a market that Microsoft isn't even in. Add Surface tablets into the mix and see how the numbers look.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/