Forbes: '' Nintendo Is Beating Microsoft In Video Game Hardware Sales ''

#61Kazuhira07Posted 3/5/2014 10:28:53 PM
BrownGotti posted...
Well the truth is Microsoft does have the #1
Selling platform with the PC. If you are counting handhelds you can count tablets and laptops too.

Nobody buys tablets for dedicated gaming because it's non-existant. And not even 10% of peope who buy PCs have gaming in mind.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
#62Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/5/2014 10:31:29 PM
Kazuhira07 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
Well the truth is Microsoft does have the #1
Selling platform with the PC. If you are counting handhelds you can count tablets and laptops too.

Nobody buys tablets for dedicated gaming because it's non-existant. And not even 10% of peope who buy PCs have gaming in mind.

That's not true.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/05/09/nvidia_q1_f2014_numbers/

Look at the amount of sales Nvidia had for discrete GPUs, you don't buy one of those for web browsing.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#63BoneRevolutionPosted 3/5/2014 10:47:25 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
MS vs Nintendo huh...now we're talking. Let's see which have the cash to win more hearts.
My bet still Xbox#1. A 2nd place can be profitable for Nintendo as well, some strong franchises there for sure.

Unfortunately cash cannot deliver quality products, refer to Microsoft for evidence of such

When I think quality I think Dreamcast. Great console.

But life is harsh: No money. No support. The end. -- It is about cash, not justice, whether you like It or not.

Btw, have you seen Titanfall?
#64MortimerBrewstrPosted 3/5/2014 10:49:07 PM
Maybe they can't differentiate the xbox one and the first xbox and seeing how sales of the original xbox are currently non-existant they would assume this.
---
When your reputation is ruined you can live quite freely.
Low Price Revolution
#65Reginleif20Posted 3/5/2014 11:25:41 PM
Jx1010 posted...
March news:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/03/05/nintendo-is-beating-microsoft-in-video-game-hardware-sales/

Because comparing a relatively newer console to a more established one with actual worthwhile games is completely fair
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#66godslayer61Posted 3/5/2014 11:36:32 PM
universaldave posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...
3DS is factored in there, as I knew it would be. Why not add Nintendo T-shirt sales in too?

xbox360 is too. Why not add RedLightofDeath systems, o wait they are.

3DS is Nintendo's strength... it has no competition. Vita? Give me a break... and MS has no handheld to call it's own.

Oh, I own a Wii U and a 3DS by the way.

the vita is a gaming console on the go geared for the mature gamer , the 3ds is geared to kids and as I have every system the 3ds has bloody ugly graphics and the control scheme is horrible with one analog stick and the apps are a joke but Nintendo went after parent and children and the vita went after true gamers that want gorges gaming on the go and close to console like quality. Plus the vita does not throw shovel ware on there systems like Nintendo ( Barbie , sponge bob , builder bob , ) lol just like the pathetic Wii u they are still talking garbage about how this is the year of fitness lol hey Nintendo you will never have another Wii again , that was just perfect timing everything clicked perfectly in place and it sold but they thought the Wii u would do the same lol.
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#67Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/6/2014 12:07:26 AM
Reginleif20 posted...
Jx1010 posted...
March news:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/03/05/nintendo-is-beating-microsoft-in-video-game-hardware-sales/

Because comparing a relatively newer console to a more established one with actual worthwhile games is completely fair

Same generation, all is fair.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#68SSJMarioPosted 3/6/2014 1:56:52 AM
godslayer61 posted...
universaldave posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...
3DS is factored in there, as I knew it would be. Why not add Nintendo T-shirt sales in too?

3DS is Nintendo's strength... it has no competition. Vita? Give me a break... and MS has no handheld to call it's own.

the vita is a gaming console on the go geared for the mature gamer , the 3ds is geared to kids and as I have every system the 3ds has bloody ugly graphics and the control scheme is horrible with one analog stick and the apps are a joke but Nintendo went after parent and children and the vita went after true gamers that want gorges gaming on the go and close to console like quality. Plus the vita does not throw shovel ware on there systems like Nintendo ( Barbie , sponge bob , builder bob , ) lol just like the pathetic Wii u they are still talking garbage about how this is the year of fitness lol hey Nintendo you will never have another Wii again , that was just perfect timing everything clicked perfectly in place and it sold but they thought the Wii u would do the same lol.

Your English teacher must hate you
---
Why are you reading this?
#69HENTAIDOJIPosted 3/6/2014 2:22:55 AM
NPD showed the One to be outselling the WiiU over 2:1 (145 to 60k) and the Wii U outsold the PS3 2:1 (60k to 29k) as well.

Forbsey should get their #'s from somewhere other than VG Chartz.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#70krystylaPosted 3/6/2014 2:37:46 AM
godslayer61 posted...
universaldave posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...

The Vita would be the better handheld if Sony were to support it. As it is the 3DS just has way better games.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB