Forbes: '' Nintendo Is Beating Microsoft In Video Game Hardware Sales ''

#71Homie_202Posted 3/6/2014 3:03:41 AM
I would certainly hope the Wiiu is outselling it it's been out for almost a year and half.
#72Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 8:54:49 AM
krystyla posted...
godslayer61 posted...
universaldave posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...
3DS is factored in there, as I knew it would be. Why not add Nintendo T-shirt sales in too?

xbox360 is too. Why not add RedLightofDeath systems, o wait they are.

3DS is Nintendo's strength... it has no competition. Vita? Give me a break... and MS has no handheld to call it's own.

Oh, I own a Wii U and a 3DS by the way.

the vita is a gaming console on the go geared for the mature gamer , the 3ds is geared to kids and as I have every system the 3ds has bloody ugly graphics and the control scheme is horrible with one analog stick and the apps are a joke but Nintendo went after parent and children and the vita went after true gamers that want gorges gaming on the go and close to console like quality. Plus the vita does not throw shovel ware on there systems like Nintendo ( Barbie , sponge bob , builder bob , ) lol just like the pathetic Wii u they are still talking garbage about how this is the year of fitness lol hey Nintendo you will never have another Wii again , that was just perfect timing everything clicked perfectly in place and it sold but they thought the Wii u would do the same lol.

The Vita would be the better handheld if Sony were to support it. As it is the 3DS just has way better games.

The Vita is actually doing very well now.
I thought it was trash but I tried it and its a very nice system.
#73spartansbrotherPosted 3/6/2014 12:54:51 PM
teehee23 posted...
mokmuud posted...
teehee23 posted...
Guaranteed that Xbox #1 will still be on sale 5 years from now.
Bet your life?

That's not really saying much. I can still go down the street and buy an original NES. Thats going on 30 years.

It means that tens of million of true hardcore oldschool gamers will be enjoying Xbox #1 while a few dozen lonely guys without Xbox #1 with nothing better to do and no one to do it with will still be on message boards hating it.
I know what I will be doing. :)
And I know what you will be doing, too. :)

god damn, your posts are so crap, you make me want to sell my xbox and leave earth so that i can't breath the same air as you
---
*wipes brown*
#74BSerenityPosted 3/6/2014 12:59:08 PM
spartansbrother posted...
teehee23 posted...
mokmuud posted...
teehee23 posted...
Bet your life?

That's not really saying much. I can still go down the street and buy an original NES. Thats going on 30 years.

It means that tens of million of true hardcore oldschool gamers will be enjoying Xbox #1 while a few dozen lonely guys without Xbox #1 with nothing better to do and no one to do it with will still be on message boards hating it.

god damn, your posts are so crap, you make me want to sell my xbox and leave earth so that i can't breath the same air as you

Baited and hooked!!
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#75spartansbrotherPosted 3/6/2014 1:00:52 PM
yeah i was baited to hell and back but that guy is such an idiot that i couldnt help it
---
*wipes brown*
#76BSerenityPosted 3/6/2014 1:08:16 PM
yeah i was baited to hell and back but that guy is such an idiot that i couldnt help it.

I just laugh when I see him post because he always catches someone. I highly doubt he believes what he posts.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#77JonbazookabozPosted 3/6/2014 1:21:09 PM
teehee23 posted...
mokmuud posted...
teehee23 posted...
Jx1010 posted...
universaldave posted...
3DS is factored in there, as I knew it would be. Why not add Nintendo T-shirt sales in too?

xbox360 is too. Why not add RedLightofDeath systems, o wait they are.

If they add Windows that would be so nice.
When all is said and done Microsoft is the most profitable by a billion miles.

You're welcome.

Yeah but Xbox isn't by any stretch of the imagination.

You're welcome.

Bet your life?

Guarantee you that Nintendos next gen console has been on sale for at least a year- 5 years from now. Then their next again console a year before xbone is finally retires.
Bet your life?
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#78sonicteam2k1Posted 3/6/2014 1:41:32 PM
Microsoft is in big doo doo
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#79teehee23Posted 3/6/2014 2:08:02 PM
We're buying a cousin an Xbox #1 this weekend, after church, to help Microsoft with sales.
We are very excited!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#80teehee23Posted 3/6/2014 2:10:53 PM(edited)
teehee23 posted...
mokmuud posted...
teehee23 posted...
Bet your life?

... damn, your posts are so crap, you make me want to sell my xbox and leave earth so that i can't breath the same air as you

I'm only attracted to females so don't go near them either.
And I like Milky Way candy bars so boycott those, too.
Enjoy!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...