Thoughts on the controller update

#11Linksys_Posted 3/5/2014 7:01:15 PM
Isn't it for the stereo headsets?
#12Semp1Posted 3/5/2014 7:03:00 PM
it was specifically for titan fall accuracy and headset adapter
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#13bob15xPosted 3/5/2014 7:10:29 PM
yes, it also affects the sticks. Its the adjustments that the titanfall guys wanted. Something to do with jerkiness.
#14bob15xPosted 3/5/2014 7:12:03 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
It up's sensitivity about 5%, placebo to make people think they're doing some large updates.

you know if you spent even a fraction of your energy that you use on trolling and apply that to bettering yourself in real life you may have a small chance at actually becoming something someday. You should work on that.
#15BTM4444Posted 3/5/2014 7:21:40 PM
Thumb sticks are definitely more sensitive, When I was playing battlefield I had to turn down my sensitivity.
---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#16SVT52986Posted 3/5/2014 7:27:18 PM
I did the update on both console and controller and played BF4 about two hours. I honestly couldnt tell a difference in the sticks. I can hold my own typically and did about the same tonight. Two biggest things for me were the addition of dolby digital made my Astro headset sound so much better. Much clearer and louder. Also being able to chat now since I have the MS headset adapter was great. Everybody I spoke to said I sounded crystal clear so the thing must work.
#17gohoanqPosted 3/5/2014 7:49:33 PM
I sure as hell can't tell the difference between now and before the update.. lol Hopefully it did something... though honestly I didn't think the sticks were inaccurate in the first place.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#18BalmungTheAzure(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 7:52:46 PM
In my mind, after spending the last few hours playing BF, the sticks definitely feel different. It feels like it's a bit more sensitive, but also accounts for sudden change in direction and speed in a different manner than it used to.
---
"Game Faqs Needs You, Balmung" -Samurai_Man
XBL: K SAINT LAURENT PSN: VirusX77
#19SolarityPosted 3/5/2014 8:26:08 PM
This update today was for the headset adapter. The update to adjust the control sticks was implemented in February's update.
---
XBL /// The Danger Card ///