Titan fall season pass announced

#1jovhany11Posted 3/5/2014 7:10:26 PM(edited)
http://www.titanfall.com/news/season-pass-and-digital-deluxe

25$ not bad, gonna pick up
---
Gtag: Theweatherman03
#2Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 3/5/2014 7:33:09 PM
- What content is included within the Season Pass.
- Each content pack will contain new Maps. All other content is still to be determined and will be announced as we get closer to their release.

Lame.
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#3bessy67Posted 3/5/2014 7:37:03 PM
I'm hoping they do the $80 digital deluxe version like they're doing on PC.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4spacejamjordanzPosted 3/5/2014 7:40:30 PM
No cross-buy for dlc. Kinda lame, but that's EA for you.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#5ZEROthefirstPosted 3/5/2014 7:40:35 PM
Yay let's spend $80+ on an online only multiplayer game right off the bat... not going to be nice about it, but I feel bad for anyone who's honestly spending more than this game when at max it should be a $25 XBL title since it's online multiplayer only.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#6bessy67Posted 3/5/2014 7:42:23 PM
ZEROthefirst posted...
Yay let's spend $80+ on an online only multiplayer game right off the bat... not going to be nice about it, but I feel bad for anyone who's honestly spending more than this game when at max it should be a $25 XBL title since it's online multiplayer only.

Such a stupid argument. Every single player only game ever then should also be $25.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7Laylow12Posted 3/5/2014 7:42:31 PM
$80 for titanfall? No thanks.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8AzaneAzerPosted 3/5/2014 7:51:21 PM
they used to include content with games, and not charge you an additional 50% after.
#9ZEROthefirstPosted 3/5/2014 7:54:37 PM(edited)
@bessy67 (Went to quote, but forgot to quote and don't feel like adding it in lol)
How is it a stupid argument? Look at every other multiplayer only game, they go anywhere from F2P-$30 (the later usually has sub fees). Why should this online only multiplayer game be $60+? And why should a single player game be $25 only? When the servers for Titanfall go down you have a pretty coaster, when the serve- oh wait, I still have a playable game.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#10spacejamjordanzPosted 3/5/2014 7:54:09 PM
ZEROthefirst posted...

That's just you though. The next gamer could spend countless hours playing TF, and it could be $60 well spent in their eyes. Just because you don't feel it's worth the money doesn't mean anyone else wont either.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>