1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titan fall season pass announced
2 years ago#1
http://www.titanfall.com/news/season-pass-and-digital-deluxe

25$ not bad, gonna pick up
Gtag: Theweatherman03
2 years ago#2
- What content is included within the Season Pass.
- Each content pack will contain new Maps. All other content is still to be determined and will be announced as we get closer to their release.

Lame.
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
2 years ago#3
I'm hoping they do the $80 digital deluxe version like they're doing on PC.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#4
No cross-buy for dlc. Kinda lame, but that's EA for you.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
2 years ago#5
Yay let's spend $80+ on an online only multiplayer game right off the bat... not going to be nice about it, but I feel bad for anyone who's honestly spending more than this game when at max it should be a $25 XBL title since it's online multiplayer only.
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
2 years ago#6
ZEROthefirst posted...
Yay let's spend $80+ on an online only multiplayer game right off the bat... not going to be nice about it, but I feel bad for anyone who's honestly spending more than this game when at max it should be a $25 XBL title since it's online multiplayer only.

Such a stupid argument. Every single player only game ever then should also be $25.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#7
$80 for titanfall? No thanks.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#8
they used to include content with games, and not charge you an additional 50% after.
2 years ago#9
@bessy67 (Went to quote, but forgot to quote and don't feel like adding it in lol)
How is it a stupid argument? Look at every other multiplayer only game, they go anywhere from F2P-$30 (the later usually has sub fees). Why should this online only multiplayer game be $60+? And why should a single player game be $25 only? When the servers for Titanfall go down you have a pretty coaster, when the serve- oh wait, I still have a playable game.
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
2 years ago#10
ZEROthefirst posted...

That's just you though. The next gamer could spend countless hours playing TF, and it could be $60 well spent in their eyes. Just because you don't feel it's worth the money doesn't mean anyone else wont either.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titan fall season pass announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived