Any one remember Soul Reaver and Legacy of Kain?

#1shuggyconeheadPosted 3/5/2014 7:05:23 PM
I'm pretty sure crystal dynamics was in charge of the series, but I miss those games. Wasn't there word of the franchise rebooting?

I know how some feel about reboots, but there was still so much that could have been done to the series.

Not holding my breath though...
---
GT:shuggyconehead
#2AddictedToXboxPosted 3/5/2014 7:08:56 PM
Fantastic series. I do remember seeing rumors of a series reboot, but they never developed beyond rumors.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#3towlie_420Posted 3/5/2014 7:09:48 PM
I know, infamous festival of blood is the only vampire game I have enjoyed since Legacy. It would be nice if we had a new one that was open and fun, with lots of Vamp abilities.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#4CharadeSmithPosted 3/5/2014 7:10:00 PM
One of my favorite series ever (both of them)

Wish we'd get a proper continuation/conclusion to Defiance
Now that Amy Hennig left ND, i'd love to see her head such a project

There's "Nosgoth", a terrible online-only arena based wtf-is-this game. Better to pretend that it doesn't use the game's universe. Better to pretend it doesn't even exist.
#5CMX5Posted 3/5/2014 7:10:43 PM
I wouldn't mind a reboot of Soul Reaver.
---
PSN/XBL:CMX5
The PS4 and Xbone are both fine consoles. Nothing can change that.
#6IMProdiGYPosted 3/5/2014 7:15:22 PM
Old School games!! This was when games were good. Not that games are not today, but back then the talk was just about good or bad games not resolutions and fps.

Both games were good, but I really liked Legacy of Kain. I wish they would remake a lot of games back then. I want them to re remake Resident Evil. Would love to have Zero to Code Veronica redone. RE 4 decent, but 5-6 were a joke.

PS1-2 Best consoles ever!!!!
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf
#7falkedupPosted 3/5/2014 7:30:47 PM
Gotta be that guy. sorry
It's
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
And
Legacy of kain: blood omen
#8da_StoOgePosted 3/5/2014 7:33:20 PM
AddictedToXbox posted...
Fantastic series. I do remember seeing rumors of a series reboot, but they never developed beyond rumors.

They're still rebooting it. Into a free to play third person shooter.

I love the original series though (except BO2). I still watch the intro to Soul Reaver every so often.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#9ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/5/2014 7:35:21 PM
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen is definitely a game not to be forgotten. The PS1 era of gaming imo was the best. Every game had substance, depth, replay-ability and was just outright great. I really feel sorry for the newer generation of gamers that missed out on all those games way back when.
---
For all your free comedy and entertainment please head on over to the Xbox One message board!
#10da_StoOgePosted 3/5/2014 7:37:46 PM
falkedup posted...
Gotta be that guy. sorry
It's
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
And
Legacy of kain: blood omen

Gotta be that guy. Sorry.

It's
Blood Omen: The Legacy of Kain

:)
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.