Why is my xbox one still not updating.

#11Semp1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 8:30:30 PM
Just updated. Btw to above poster I do have as you call it a "PS poor" and I love it. Same as I love my xbox one. But honestly it doesn't take a fan boy to admit which company is handling things slightly better. And in case you're wondering it's Sony this time around. And that's a completely unbiased opinion coming from one of the biggest xbox 360 fans around.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#12BalmungTheAzurePosted 3/5/2014 8:35:31 PM
gohoanq posted...
Worst. System. Ever. The way MS "rolls out" freaking updates now lol I say it every time I see a topic about this :/ All it does is make people wait forever... it's stupid as hell.
---

Wow gosh I'm sure your life depends on this update rolling out "ASAP!" because one of the features is

Makes user be liked and respected among peers

LOL just kidding, that's in the May update
---
"Game Faqs Needs You, Balmung" -Samurai_Man
XBL: K SAINT LAURENT PSN: VirusX77
#13RaRitsujunPosted 3/5/2014 9:47:12 PM
Give the bone some meat.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#14eddy_cocainePosted 3/5/2014 9:50:11 PM
It's got nothing to do with region apparently. I've got it. My friend a block away has it. But my friend 6 blocks away doesn't have it.

And it's not like we're in sine huge city that could be split up. There's 2,000 people in this town. And it's Wisconsin for Christ's sake.

He followed all the steps. I guess no party chart for us tonight.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.