Funny walking into Gamestop and being bombarded with Titanfall sales pitch

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/5/2014 8:45:18 PM
..not sure how they can urge a game so fervently that has NO SINGLE PLAYER.. I hate multiplayer gaming..they act as though everyone loves multiplayer gaming -- WE DON'T!
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2lazycomplifePosted 3/5/2014 8:47:27 PM
Microsoft is an american company. Gamestop is an american company. EA is an american company.
Therefore, america.
---
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027 - Friend safari: ICE type: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong
#3MrImpatient35Posted 3/5/2014 8:50:59 PM
Sorry to break it to ya bud, but umm...I don't know too many people who hate MP as much as you. Most love the competition.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#4mokmuudPosted 3/5/2014 8:51:44 PM
lazycomplife posted...
Microsoft is an american company. Gamestop is an american company. EA is an american company.
Therefore, america.

That has nothing to do with it.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#5md22mdrxPosted 3/5/2014 8:53:19 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Sorry to break it to ya bud, but umm...I don't know too many people who hate MP as much as you. Most love the competition.

I hate multiplayer that much.

The lack of singleplayer is a total dealbreaker.
#6CaIiber345Posted 3/5/2014 8:54:01 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
..not sure how they can urge a game so fervently that has NO SINGLE PLAYER.. I hate multiplayer gaming..they act as though everyone loves multiplayer gaming -- WE DON'T!

It's a big title and it's going to generate traffic. What is so hard to understand? They're a business and that is what they do: sell or attempt to sell you things. That has nothing to do with your opinion about multiplayer gaming. If we're talking about a specific employee and how much they harass you despite your initial disinterest and objections, that is different and I sympathize because personal reasons.

lazycomplife posted...
Therefore, america.

America is a proper name and is therefore capitalized. And besides...

It is Murica!
---
Rest in Peace, Harold Ramis (1944-2014)
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#7gohoanqPosted 3/5/2014 8:55:01 PM
Titanfall is a big game, Gamestop's job is to make money... not everyone hates MP as much as you TC.. what's the problem here? That you personally were annoyed?
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#882xenoPosted 3/5/2014 8:55:03 PM
mokmuud posted...
lazycomplife posted...
Therefore, america.

That has nothing to do with it.

Actually....you'd be surprised.
---
Shwing
#9Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 9:01:24 PM
they don't do this with really any other game right now -- also they should pick a game that can have more universal appeal.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#10GeistPosted 3/5/2014 9:02:31 PM
It's amusing, some of you must live in areas just surrounded by crappy sales people. No one at any of my Gamestops ever act how people here post they do. Most of the time they just say "Hi", "What's up?", and "How can I help you?".
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!