Anyone else get sick of Dead rising 3?

#1maoriwarriorPosted 3/6/2014 12:01:38 AM
I'm halfway through and it just seems to be too dull. Anyone else in the same boat?

Super repetitive but that's the nature of the game so I should've been more wary going into it.
---
My thoughts are as passive as the clouds are to the sky.
#2BalmungTheAzurePosted 3/6/2014 12:07:37 AM
Unfortunately I feel the same way. I was super into it during launch month, but then lost interest pretty quickly. I was wondering why, then I remembered that I don't like DR 1 or 2, and just bought 3 because it was an exclusive.

It's a good game, but not very memorable.
---
Take it easy. It's all just fun and games. Don't turn it into something ugly.
XBL: Chief Kief MAUI PSN: VirusX77
#3maoriwarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 12:30:14 AM
Yep. I don't even think I can finish it. -_-
---
My thoughts are as passive as the clouds are to the sky.
#4Homie_202Posted 3/6/2014 12:36:42 AM
Yea I got it day one and never finished it. It was way too boring.
#5MistahApplezPosted 3/6/2014 12:47:21 AM
The fun wore off in the first week or two.
---
#1 Wii-U fanboy of the gamefaqs community.
#6IcedXplozivePosted 3/6/2014 1:19:55 AM
Unfortunately im not a fan either. I think my xbox says ive only completed 9% of it haha. I dunno if it just me but i find it a pain making weapon combos etc

Maybe ill get back into it when i dont have many games...im stocked with games atm to still finish. Fm5, thief, plants v zombies, strider and titanfall coming next week.

I dont have enough time for all these games!
#7FinzFan4lifePosted 3/6/2014 1:38:38 AM
IcedXplozive posted...
Unfortunately im not a fan either. I think my xbox says ive only completed 9% of it haha. I dunno if it just me but i find it a pain making weapon combos etc

Maybe ill get back into it when i dont have many games...im stocked with games atm to still finish. Fm5, thief, plants v zombies, strider and titanfall coming next week.

I dont have enough time for all these games!

The material is always in lockers once you find it and create it it's right there.

Get the ultimate grim reaper it's awesome
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#8B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/6/2014 1:39:27 AM
I did everything in dr3. I was a big fan of the 1st 2. Alot of people don't like dead rising because they go into it with that l4d resident evil 4 5 and 6 attitude thinkin they
Can jus mow through zombies with guns. Its more to dead rising. You have to level up do side missions and build weapons. Its like a zombie gta game not an action game.
#9TheeLeehamPosted 3/6/2014 1:41:58 AM
Yes but that's after 106 hours of playtime and trying to get 350k kills for an achievement. (currently 260k)
#10patro555Posted 3/6/2014 4:47:33 AM
yea super boring, after you run over you 10000 zombies its like meh. The final straw is when I got a penis flamethrower thing. I know DR games are goofy but the game isn't even funny.