Anyone else get sick of Dead rising 3?

#11LapanuiPosted 3/6/2014 4:55:26 AM
TheeLeeham posted...
Yes but that's after 106 hours of playtime and trying to get 350k kills for an achievement. (currently 260k)

I'm in the same boat as you. Also at 260k kills, still working towards the last PP trial. People said the RollerHawg is the best vehicle to get the most kills really quickly, but I find the Turret Rig to be better. You can get a lot of kills from further distances. I find with the RollerHawg, it loses speed very quickly if you try and plough through too many zombies. You also increase the risk of flipping it on like a curb, plus it's hard to see anything infront of you when you use the flames.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#12kennyynnooPosted 3/6/2014 5:06:55 AM
I go back to in every now and then. My issue is when I plan to play it I see bf4 on the dashboard and play that instead.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#13Neutron15Posted 3/6/2014 5:53:56 AM
I like DR 3 and its more enjoyable than GTA 5 360 version
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#14GeistPosted 3/6/2014 5:58:46 AM(edited)
I love zombie games but even I have a hard time with DR games. The time limit is annoying and well yea they are rather dull in the long run. Too much grinding also, which doesn't really fit the genre.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#15kennyynnooPosted 3/6/2014 6:09:38 AM
Geist posted...
I love zombie games but even I have a hard time with DR games. The time limit is annoying and well yea they are rather dull in the long run. Too much grinding also, which doesn't really fit the genre.

You're probably like me, I prefer a scare out of a zombie game not a laugh so much. You're surrended by thousands of zombies and not worried, if it doesn't get your heart pumping then it doesn't feel right. DR is always like this I know but I wish it was a little scary.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#16IcedXplozivePosted 3/6/2014 6:12:58 AM
I aGeist posted...

i agree, i wish there wasnt a time limit. Id much prefer just exploring more. I can understand the time concept for this game but ive never liked times games. Timed levels are ok but not entire games
#17GiarccpsnPosted 3/6/2014 6:33:56 AM
maoriwarrior posted...
I'm halfway through and it just seems to be too dull. Anyone else in the same boat?
Super repetitive but that's the nature of the game so I should've been more wary going into it.

Yeah all this plus there's just too many Zombies.
---
PSN ID: JoeKnightt
GT: JoeKnightt
#18SycoticPosted 3/6/2014 6:42:30 AM
I played maybe two hours and haven't picked it up since. I like it but I like multiplayer games more so I've been racing in forza, playing fifa and BF4. However I have also promised myself that I will not have a ridiculous backlog this gen ( all three mass effect still in plastic) so I'm gonna do my best to play it tonigh and this weekend to try and finish it off before Titanfall comes out
#19BryanPS360Posted 3/6/2014 6:47:53 AM
I didn't get sick of it. I at least finished my play through before trading it in. It was good but I was doubtful that I'd ever play it again.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf