We need more games like PvZ

#1DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/6/2014 5:32:32 AM
And EDF 2025... man these games are just stupid fun. PvZ however, I find quite unique because its really action + shooter. Hell, the chomper doesn't even shoot, it just eats.

Why can't we have more games like this where the teams are asymmetrical and have tons of action gameplay abilities? This has been more fun than the Titanfall beta for me. Its really cool how they even have tower defense elements in it.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#2Kosmo240985Posted 3/6/2014 5:34:18 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
And EDF 2025... man these games are just stupid fun. PvZ however, I find quite unique because its really action + shooter. Hell, the chomper doesn't even shoot, it just eats.

Why can't we have more games like this where the teams are asymmetrical and have tons of action gameplay abilities? This has been more fun than the Titanfall beta for me. Its really cool how they even have tower defense elements in it.

I had fun...until I become a zombie. Plants are hella op.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#3DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 5:37:46 AM
Never noticed that issue. Do pretty well myself with zombies.
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#4Lawboy2Posted 3/6/2014 5:47:32 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

I had fun...until I become a zombie. Plants are hella op.

you have to learn how to play as a zombie....especially in gardens and graveyards...I think ppl play this game and think about k/d which really doesn't matter in a game like this....basically as a zombie you have to rush as a team....its cool if the engineers stay back and shoot from the sky but there is no reason everyone else shouldn't be rushing....I think its best that the scientist infiltrate the garden first to set up health station and then everyone rush in the more zombies on the garden the faster you build a graveyard...ive had ton of success with zombies....

ps. also it is vital that ppl attempt to revive ppl...I see far too many ppl worried about getting kills and not trying to revive a fellow teammate...which is bad
#5PippyThePooperPosted 3/6/2014 5:53:26 AM
Teenagers and young adults these days are more interested in "playing soldier seriously" than in goofy games which are actually more fun. I'm sure the generic CoD and Titanfall player scoffs at such offerings as EDF 2025 or Super Mario 3D and labels them "kid's games."

A shame.
---
I've always wondered why an adult would accept a non-paying job such as being a moderator. It has become clear to me now that that no adult would. Or has.
#6DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 6:02:39 AM
Yeah that is usually how people lose in Gardens and Graveyards. They keep trying to kill people in the zone rather than rush the zone. Its really not about killing more plants when you are trying to invade the garden.

Also, Love the scientist! Very tricky class. That teleport is pretty awesome.
---