Does Crytek hate Xbox? TimeSplitters 4 To Deal Final Blow To Xbox One. No TS4?

#31EnclavePosted 3/13/2014 1:05:26 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Even if this were true, it wouldn't be an "Xbox one killer" Just like TF wasn't a PS4 killer. No singular game will destroy an entire console.

This right here.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#32schmarkenheimerPosted 3/13/2014 1:18:34 PM
Isn't TS:R the fan made project? Wait..:

"TimeSplitters Rewind is a standalone multiplayer game currently being developed by fans with help from Crytek. "

https://www.facebook.com/notes/100000-strong-for-timesplitters-4/timesplitters-rewind-faq/469111116517875

Little more digging:

"The main focus is to provide the ability for PS4 and PC players to play with each other. "

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1lo5mp/i_am_michael_hubicka_project_manager_of/

Cross platform play = no from MS. This isn't TS4. This is a free release of updated stuff from 1-3. That's a terrible "article". If there's a TS4 then that's good. If that's exclusive then it won't "kill" a platform.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#33richboy900Posted 3/13/2014 1:23:48 PM
Enclave posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Even if this were true, it wouldn't be an "Xbox one killer" Just like TF wasn't a PS4 killer. No singular game will destroy an entire console.

This right here.

I'm sure if gta or battlefield was an exclusive, people would buy the console it's on pretty soon.
#34yerbwPosted 3/13/2014 1:33:16 PM
TIMESPLITTERS has never been a popular series... if it was, it wouldn't have been dead for the last decade... it just has a noisy, dedicated (but miniscule) fanbase that keeps chirpin'...

And LOL at "Xbone Killer"...? that's just ridiculous...
Halo, Gears, Titanfall anyone...?
---
Last Call To Get Covered:
http://www.barackobama.com/ .. LeanFoward
#35EllesarienPosted 3/13/2014 1:35:38 PM
Every knightimex thread has MS doomed and it mid-failure.

It's quite a hoot.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#36EnclavePosted 3/13/2014 1:54:42 PM
richboy900 posted...
Enclave posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

This right here.

I'm sure if gta or battlefield was an exclusive, people would buy the console it's on pretty soon.

One single game is not enough to kill the competition even if it's something like GTA5.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#37CKnightPosted 3/13/2014 2:05:20 PM
A huge blow would be Red Dead Redemption 2 or something being exclusive.

Time Splitters is a great series and I want another game but it wouldn't even be a slap to the Xbox. The series was always small and not a huge seller.

Armored Core going back to exclusive would be bigger news.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#38DarkAdonis123Posted 3/13/2014 4:24:59 PM
Lol @ Timesplitters being a "killer" of anything. It was never even that popular.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#39necro00Posted 3/16/2014 7:19:31 PM
Timespitters was never more then a niche game with not great sales, that wont change this generation
#40streamjumperPosted 3/16/2014 7:41:11 PM
Ellesarien
Every knightimex thread has MS doomed and it mid-failure.

It's quite a hoot.

I used to cringe when I saw them, but I've come to appreciate Knightimex threads for what they are... mainly a chance for the community to get together and laugh as they collapse under the weight of their own fallacies.

Speaking of collapse, didn't this one go rather quickly? I don't think he even had the chance to make a second post before someone pulled the carpet out from underneath him.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...