I just can't get excited for Watch Dogs with Ubisoft's blatant bias

#1ChevelIePosted 3/6/2014 7:36:15 AM
Ok Watch Dogs looks amazing and it was like the first next gen game that really had me excited, but I had no idea Ubisoft was going to "buddy up" with PlayStation and push it towards those gamers. I am an Xbox gamer and Ubisoft, even after the delay, is still parading it as a big PS4 game. Uh hello, it's for f***ing Xbox One too.

Im not overreacting, they are STILL doing a PS4 bundle for Watch Dogs and giving it exclusive content. I thought that since the game was delayed that stuff dissolved, but greed always triumphs and Sony got their grubby hands on it.

I just don't see myself enjoying Watch Dogs on Xbox One when I know it's a game that is selling PS4s, its just nasty
---
Open fire
#2SnoicFactorPosted 3/6/2014 7:38:11 AM
Rofl..you know that...no just rofl
---
nt
#3PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 3/6/2014 7:39:12 AM
Are you that petty that you care they're pushing it towards a system you don't like?

Who cares who they push it towards. It's coming out on both systems so everyone can enjoy it.

Yay.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#4Bladez_89Posted 3/6/2014 7:39:58 AM
I have 0 interest in it personally, assassins creed with a phone and cars.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#5Neutron15Posted 3/6/2014 7:41:51 AM
also this is ubisoft, deep downgrades on all versions (maybe expect PC version)
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#6DarkHolesPosted 3/6/2014 7:43:54 AM
I own all consoles, but if i didnt id still be pumped because it looks epic. Ill probably still buy it on x1 anyway because most of my freinds are on x1 and it has a better controller.
#7daniel79Posted 3/6/2014 7:45:53 AM
And yet you'll be the first in the que to give EA your readies for the 'Xbox Ones' new toss fest DLC Season pass (Spend moaarr monies nowwww), yo bro, shoot em up, Titanfall.

Well done you. Hats off.
#8carljenkPosted 3/6/2014 7:48:28 AM
Well of course they are going to promote the superior system with the hardware capable of achieving the goals they are setting out to achieve.
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 3/6/2014 7:49:48 AM
We've had a few already. How many more I wonder?

:popcorn:
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#10_Elite_Bushido_Posted 3/6/2014 7:51:31 AM
carljenk posted...
Well of course they are going to promote the superior system with the hardware capable of achieving the goals they are setting out to achieve.

PC?
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959