Watch_Dogs is yet another game that doesn't hit 1080p on Xbox One

#31kcypher2000Posted 3/7/2014 3:05:16 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Ah, so Xbone Watch Dogs will have the same resolution as Killzone: Shadow Fall and a higher resolution than The Order. Good to know!

Ponies care more about resolution of xbox
One games then ps4. It was sad before but now it just confirms that i am missing nothing by not getting a ps4.
#32billsfanno1Posted 3/7/2014 3:24:19 PM
So despite 1080p "superiority", Thief runs better on X1 because MS didn't force res, but Sony trolls wrote it off as bad developer and bad port.

Now Sony trolls are bragging about 1080p again with Watch Dogs. Did any of you actually look at that new trailer? Isn't it supposedly PS4 graphics? My gosh, if I was a graphics whore that would be the most offensive "next gen" graphics I've seen since Crimson Dragon.

So what's it going to be this time around -- bad developer/bad port or all in on res differences? Let's settle it now so when the time comes there's no backpedaling on either side of the issue.

I'm going with res differences -- I don't think it is going to make a bit of difference in X1 owners' enjoyment of the title and to the extent that it will run at a steady 30fps it may even prove to be the better experience.
#33MrImpatient35Posted 3/7/2014 3:28:44 PM
Really? +1 ignore list.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#34CMX5Posted 3/7/2014 3:32:43 PM
Yet, I'd rather 720p with 60fps.
---
PSN/XBL:CMX5
The PS4 and Xbone are both fine consoles. Nothing can change that.
#35archibald3Posted 3/7/2014 3:35:06 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
bump

Lol troll bumps troll topic . Hmm ..im on the Xbox One board , I own an Xbox One , think I'll probably get it for the Xbox One...along with the millions of other Xbox One owners. Probably will enjoy about the EXACT same number of "pixels of enjoyment" as any other gamer..
#36NekoSlavePosted 3/7/2014 3:36:27 PM
Giarccpsn posted...

-120p tragic.

---
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime
#37Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 3/7/2014 3:41:44 PM
i wish that the PS4 would finally come out with some games so these guys could stop spamming the boards with troll posts. i mean, this one is actually a factual one, but it's still troll bait that nobody really cares about.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sLsrC1r.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12 Friend Code: 1564-3971-8395 KingBabyCub is my hero and owns my soul
#38archibald3Posted 3/7/2014 4:05:15 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
i wish that the PS4 would finally come out with some games so these guys could stop spamming the boards with troll posts. i mean, this one is actually a factual one, but it's still troll bait that nobody really cares about.

Nothing is really "factual" at this point , especially considering what Sony pulled with the false 1080p native claims. Seems like someone has to actually analyze the game before we can really know anything. Isn't this link from "arabgamer" , website looks far , far from reputable.
#39Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/7/2014 4:36:51 PM
Nice_Robby posted...
I hope you Xbox one only owners understand that this means that you are NOT allowed to buy watch_dogs!!! But will have to buy a ps4 instead to play it!!!!

Am I doing this right?

You needed to sound like an ass lol.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#40TantrumBullPosted 3/7/2014 5:10:29 PM
This is why accounts need to be banned on this site.
---
10 most offensive things about web sites:
1: idiots that pretend certain roles played by women are offensive. 2-10: see 1.