So now they are giving free forza copies starting next week too

#31VirobotPosted 3/9/2014 7:24:54 AM
I'd buy one if they gave a physical copy of Titanfall AND Forza... But Major Nelson is a Major Dweeb.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." -Blackbeard.
#32PulpPosted 3/9/2014 8:15:25 AM
Free mediocre games don't matter while the ad box spies on you and costs about $150-200 more than it should.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#33pwnater777Posted 3/9/2014 8:31:34 AM
Just drop the price and stop forcing people to buy the gimmicky Kinect that has no quality gaming aspect to it, and they'll sell me on it.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#34aszsithPosted 3/9/2014 10:31:01 AM(edited)
kcoin17 posted...
This doesn't make any of the launch day adopters angry? They gave you nothing and are now giving 120.00 worth of games away for free

Why would I care if they are giving away any valued amount of something I don't want? I don't like Forza as a series and I have no Interest in Titanfall.

It's similar to how I'm allergic to shellfish. I don't get mad that Red Lobster is offering all you can eat shrimp or Lobsterfest.

Since I dont want the items offered in the deal I don't care if I don't get it.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#35FPS_hitmanPosted 3/9/2014 11:18:08 AM
Cant be mad since this is MS attempt to increase anemic sales since the start of the year. There in last place again this gen and need to get some kind of interest in the system going.