So 960p is actually a lower resolution than 900p correct...?

#21Shacky_101Posted 3/7/2014 11:27:05 AM
3HP posted...
chrish909 posted...
After it was revealed that killzone isnt native 1080p, it goes through an upscaler(like all x1 games), I have a hard time believing any ps4 resolutions. Nobody noticed killzones resolution until it was out 4 months? And I am expected to believe them this time because???. If the people at sony were honest then everyone would be up in arms about sonys imminent bankruptcy announcement.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The XB1 upscaler just stretches the image which leads to garbage picture quality, while the developers of KZ used new tech which uses pixels from the previous frame to fill in holes in the current frame.

The geniuses on this board never stopped to wonder why nobody noticed. It wasn't because nobody can tell the difference, it was because the developers were tricky and used a method that still made the picture look better than plain upscaling.

A much more advanced upscaling, that requires more power then traditional upscaling, which would explain the blur effect. Still disappointed that it's not native Full HD.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#22DelRowePosted 3/7/2014 11:29:49 AM
3HP posted...
chrish909 posted...
After it was revealed that killzone isnt native 1080p, it goes through an upscaler(like all x1 games), I have a hard time believing any ps4 resolutions. Nobody noticed killzones resolution until it was out 4 months? And I am expected to believe them this time because???. If the people at sony were honest then everyone would be up in arms about sonys imminent bankruptcy announcement.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The XB1 upscaler just stretches the image which leads to garbage picture quality, while the developers of KZ used new tech which uses pixels from the previous frame to fill in holes in the current frame.

The geniuses on this board never stopped to wonder why nobody noticed. It wasn't because nobody can tell the difference, it was because the developers were tricky and used a method that still made the picture look better than plain upscaling.

Not to mention it was only done for the MP anyway.
---
You are not in control.
#23archibald3Posted 3/7/2014 12:29:08 PM
method115 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
^^^^^^

Which was the purpose of the post by the TC. Just a sad stealth trolling attempt from a known PS4 user that hates MS.

These guys live awesome lives eh?

"What should I do today?"

"Oh...I know...I will go and troll a board about a product I hate."

"I'm so awesome and mature!!!"

I'm not saying the TC isn't trolling but people on here are way to quick to assume that's what's going on.

Quick to assume when the guys been trolling the board constantly for ages ? It never ceases to amaze me how often this point is brought up to indite "fanboys" , completely ignoring the fact that there`s 20-30 trolls or alts on here that any regular user would recognize immediately if they were even moderately clued in.
#24GuiltySoul2005Posted 3/7/2014 12:51:21 PM
chrish909 posted...

It's not a true troll thread till this guy shows up.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#25motoraptorPosted 3/7/2014 12:57:42 PM
KZ devs should've focused on making the game fun instead of pretty.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#26chubbychaserPosted 3/7/2014 2:03:08 PM
I think its safe to assume all multiplatform games will run and look best on PS4. xbone has a such inferior hardware and its more expensive too.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE