Man, people who work on Xbox get all the cool Xboxes.

#21CrysianiaPosted 3/7/2014 6:35:19 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Looks very nice. If I were in the market for the Xbox One, I'd be gutted I couldn't get my hands on that. THAT is what the Titanfall bundle should have included in my opinion.

And on the subject - Xbox One looks > PlayStation 4 looks. :)

Laylow12 posted...

The PS4 plays the games better and has more of them not to mention a better controller and online service.

Wild Positive Xbox One subject appeared!

Go Laylow!

What will Laylow do?

>Reassurance
Damage Control
Salt Attack
Support Each Other

Laylow used Reassurance!

It wasn't very effective.

TBH he only fanboyed the ps4 up because someone else fanboyed it down=p

a purely positive topic, brought down by an xbox fanboy on the second post.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#22WinnsockPosted 3/7/2014 7:40:42 AM
It's not bad looking or anything, but it would look really stupid in an entertainment system with a bunch of sleek and normal looking electronics. I'm glad I have the black One.
---
GT: Winnsock
#23bessy67Posted 3/7/2014 7:45:49 AM
Winnsock posted...
It's not bad looking or anything, but it would look really stupid in an entertainment system with a bunch of sleek and normal looking electronics. I'm glad I have the black One.

Totally agree. It looks better than a lot of other special edition consoles, but the regular black still looks best next to all my other stuff. I'll stick to controllers to get my special edition fix.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#24chuckboston2k3Posted 3/7/2014 8:06:49 AM
I care what my console looks like. A lot. I much prefer the design of the XB1 over PS4. I like clean edges with 90 degree angles. Also, while the TF and white consoles are cool and all, I prefer mine black. Every component in my entertainment center is black. It is the focal point of my family room. I would not want one component to stand out.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#25Talk2DaHandPosted 3/7/2014 8:18:13 AM
Laylow12 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
WhiteAngel50 posted...
Just be thankful it looks far better than the PS4 design. I think the ps4 looks like crap with the way it looks

Yeah I dont know what Sony was thinking when they made the PS4. I would seriously redesign the entire console given the choice. Everything about it was pretty poorly designed though. Even the wrapping and box it came in was shoddy and thrown together.

The PS4 plays the games better and has more of them not to mention a better controller and online service.

The games look bit better on PS4, the rest is up for debate. I prefer the Xbox One controller by a lot, and I also believe Xbox Live is leaps and bonds better the PSN.
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg