the xbone or ps4 still need the 'day of purchase update'?

#1ghostofspartapPosted 3/6/2014 8:17:08 PM
im more of a solo gamer im not interested in downloading large gb updates to play one playergames, my question is if what happens if i never connect the bone to the internet?
---
wiiu-heroeoftime psn-P4R4NO14K
#2aszsithPosted 3/6/2014 8:25:45 PM
You have a $500 paperweight.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 3/6/2014 8:26:58 PM
ghostofspartap posted...
im more of a solo gamer im not interested in downloading large gb updates to play one playergames, my question is if what happens if i never connect the bone to the internet?

aszsith posted...

This.

Buy a PS4 and join us on Mount Olympus!
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#4shadowmoses00Posted 3/6/2014 8:42:06 PM
I didn't need to download any update when I booted up the Xbox. Got mine about a month ago, so I guess those units are already patched.
#5AzaneAzerPosted 3/6/2014 8:43:13 PM
Without the update, the Xbone will prompt you to connect to the internet to play games, requiring the 24 hour check in, which was removed post production, because enough people weren't sheep.
#6DamnEvilDogPosted 3/6/2014 9:05:59 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
ghostofspartap posted...

aszsith posted...

This.

Buy a PS4 and join us on Mount Olympus!

If your PS4 is so awesome why are you here?

Trolling is immature.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog