Xbox One is losing momentum in Europe.

#1hakmiyaPosted 3/7/2014 11:35:19 AM
http://videogamedebate.com/2014/03/06/xbox-one-and-nintendo-wii-u-weekly-sales-in-europe/

Along side with Nintendo, Xbox One is lagging behind the biggest competitor by a significant amount. Even the PS3 is pulling higher numbers.
Can they bounce back or is this part lost to Sony.
---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#2kennyynnooPosted 3/7/2014 11:39:25 AM
It had momentum?
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#3iceltPosted 3/7/2014 11:40:03 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
It had momentum?

---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#4billsfanno1Posted 3/7/2014 11:41:27 AM
Since when does Austria, Germany, Ireland, Spain and UK = Europe? Hard to say something has lost momentum when it largely hasn't even launched there yet...
#5EternalStutterPosted 3/7/2014 11:41:51 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
Since when does Austria, Germany, Ireland, Spain and UK = Europe? Hard to say something has lost momentum when it largely hasn't even launched there yet...

Ignorant people I tell ya
#6hakmiya(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 11:41:58 AM
At the start it had momentum

I really don't understand what Microsoft is thinking. They need to lower their prices before its too late
---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#7OliverValdezPosted 3/7/2014 11:44:27 AM
So what TC? If the xbox one is falling behind in sales in comparison to the ps4 and ps3 does that prevent you from having fun with your gaming system? I and many more can careless about sale numbers, sales does not affect fun factor.
---
PSN^
#8spacejamjordanzPosted 3/7/2014 11:45:52 AM
Honestly it never really had momentum Europe to begin with. You cannot confuse initial launch/holiday season sellthrough as momentum.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#9hakmiya(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 11:46:58 AM
OliverValdez posted...
So what TC? If the xbox one is falling behind in sales in comparison to the ps4 and ps3 does that prevent you from having fun with your gaming system? I and many more can careless about sale numbers, sales does not affect fun factor.

Actually it could. More sales=better third part support.
---
#10DarthUchiha91Posted 3/7/2014 11:47:28 AM
billsfanno1 posted...

It'll make very little difference. All those countries combined will pale in comparsion to Americas number, and even that lags behind ps4.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM