Xbox One is losing momentum in Europe.

#11SoulTrapperPosted 3/7/2014 10:50:08 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
Since when does Austria, Germany, Ireland, Spain and UK = Europe? Hard to say something has lost momentum when it largely hasn't even launched there yet...

Those are the countries the xbox 360 sold best in, so they've already had most of their sales in Europe.

A lot of stores in countries outside of those are currently importing consoles from neighboring countries to sell them.
I'm from Belgium, which is a really small country and I know of at least two stores in my immediate area that are already selling the xbox 1.

So it's rather unlikely that people who really wanted to buy one, don't have one at this point already.

The release in those other countries will get a boost in sales, but nothing significant.
#12Megamushroom666Posted 3/7/2014 10:50:43 AM
icelt posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
It had momentum?

---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
http://snackeroo.com - Snack pr0n.
#13METALINGUS5150Posted 3/7/2014 10:53:53 AM
The PS4 is going to destroy Xbone everywhere besides the US.
#14CHUBBYGURLPosted 3/7/2014 10:54:01 AM
Chartz again? It sold 1.8 million in 5 weeks. The ps3 took 9 weeks to sell 1 million. Its doing fine.

theres 40 million 360s in europe vs. 8 million og xboxes. Its not like before
#15method115Posted 3/7/2014 10:55:27 AM
hakmiya posted...
At the start it had momentum

I really don't understand what Microsoft is thinking. They need to lower their prices before its too late

It's to early to talk about lowering prices. If I were them I'd wait until the end of the year at the very least. If by the Holidays things aren't picking up then a price drop right before Xmas would be good.
---
PSN: method114
#16krystylaPosted 3/7/2014 11:18:26 AM
hakmiya posted...
At the start it had momentum

I really don't understand what Microsoft is thinking. They need to lower their prices before its too late

It never had any momentum in the parts of Europe it's available in... heck when the PS4 launched there were people injured in Germany and Austria.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#17OliverValdezPosted 3/7/2014 12:05:15 PM
hakmiya posted...
OliverValdez posted...
So what TC? If the xbox one is falling behind in sales in comparison to the ps4 and ps3 does that prevent you from having fun with your gaming system? I and many more can careless about sale numbers, sales does not affect fun factor.

Actually it could. More sales=better third part support.

The xbox one has sold around 4 million so third party support is here. No need to talk all day about ps4 selling more, its not like the one is not selling.
---
PSN^
#18SxmfctPosted 3/7/2014 12:06:38 PM
OliverValdez posted...
and many more can careless about sale numbers, sales does not affect fun factor.

This makes even less sense than "could care less", am I missing out on a new fad or something?
---
:)
#19OliverValdezPosted 3/7/2014 12:13:11 PM
Sxmfct posted...
OliverValdez posted...
and many more can careless about sale numbers, sales does not affect fun factor.

This makes even less sense than "could care less", am I missing out on a new fad or something?

Its a new fad. You understood thats good.
---
PSN^
#20Duke_of_NukePosted 3/7/2014 12:14:14 PM
OliverValdez posted...
hakmiya posted...
OliverValdez posted...
So what TC? If the xbox one is falling behind in sales in comparison to the ps4 and ps3 does that prevent you from having fun with your gaming system? I and many more can careless about sale numbers, sales does not affect fun factor.

Actually it could. More sales=better third part support.

The xbox one has sold around 4 million so third party support is here. No need to talk all day about ps4 selling more, its not like the one is not selling.

The WiiU has sold more than that and we all know how badly it's doing with 3rd party support. Uh oh things aren't looking good for M$.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.