Xbox One is losing momentum in Europe.

#81DarkAdonis123Posted 3/9/2014 10:05:34 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
It had momentum?

---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#82the_old_daysPosted 3/9/2014 12:23:13 PM
I once bartended with a server who thought Austria and Australia were the same country, she pronounced it austrialalia. She had no idea, geographically, where this country was located.

No child left behind....
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#83krystylaPosted 3/9/2014 12:24:32 PM
the_old_days posted...
I once bartended with a server who thought Austria and Australia were the same country, she pronounced it austrialalia. She had no idea, geographically, where this country was located.

No child left behind....

Hey it's better to be known for Kangaroos than Hitler and Fritzl
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#84bigg_pPosted 3/10/2014 6:33:22 AM
krystyla posted...
the_old_days posted...

No child left behind....

Hey it's better to be known for Kangaroos than Hitler and Fritzl

Are you sure about that?
Remember that Australia is partially responsible for the movie "Kangaroo Jack"...
#85KOTRwhoopsPosted 3/10/2014 7:01:25 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
Since when does Austria, Germany, Ireland, Spain and UK = Europe? Hard to say something has lost momentum when it largely hasn't even launched there yet...

But the fact is it hasn't launched... If it hasn't launched then it won't sell so be default it's being smashed by its main competitor.

Why should regions that it hasn't been launched in be ignored? Sony has launched there's MS hasn't, Sony sells, MS sells zero, it's 100% relevant, the system has zero momentum which is worse than what it's doing in the regions it has launched in.
---
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Rayman L (PS4), South Park: TSOT (PS3), Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
MOST WANTED - Destiny, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Evil Within
#86VanderZooPosted 3/10/2014 7:30:38 AM
the_old_days posted...

No child left behind....

That's literally so stupid it was used as a joke in Dumb and Dumber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqVzRD_nWLQ