Sell me on the non-gaming features

#11ThePylon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 2:52:40 PM
aszsith posted...
ThePylon posted...
aszsith posted...
ThePylon posted...
Sell me on the non-gaming features

I don't work for Microsoft and have nothing to gain or lose regardless of what choice you make as a consumer.

Sell me on why I should sell you on the non-gaming features.

Because I came to the Xbox forum and asked? I didn't PM you asking you to sell me on it. Honestly im surprised im not getting hit with the famous MS astroturf.

Like do the games still have audio options so I can work around the snap audio issues? Im sure they still do but I am wondering if anyone has done that to counter the issue.

I'm not saying you can't ask for information. But you didn't ask for information. You asked to be sold on buying a consumer product based on secondary features.

You want us to "sell you" on it? Fine. What are you paying? Because when I sell something, I expect to be paid for it.

Congrats you just sold me on the xbox I'll go trade my Wii U so I can play titanfall with people like you*. Ebgames says they will give me almost $120 for it.
---
I play too many different games to even care.
#12aszsithPosted 3/7/2014 5:12:15 PM
ThePylon posted...
aszsith posted...

I'm not saying you can't ask for information. But you didn't ask for information. You asked to be sold on buying a consumer product based on secondary features.

You want us to "sell you" on it? Fine. What are you paying? Because when I sell something, I expect to be paid for it.

Congrats you just sold me on the xbox I'll go trade my Wii U so I can play titanfall with people like you*. Ebgames says they will give me almost $120 for it.

If you read my sig, you'd know I won't be buying Titanfall.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#13ThePylon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 9:14:03 PM
aszsith posted...
ThePylon posted...
aszsith posted...

If you read my sig, you'd know I won't be buying Titanfall.

Hence the *
---
I play too many different games to even care.