When did you become an XBOX fan?

#1EternalStutterPosted 3/7/2014 3:50:26 PM
I actually went from PS2 to Xbox 360 due to the price and I've been a fan ever since. I can't say I've ever played the orignal xbox, maybe at a friends place, but that was it.

How about you? What made you prefer Xbox over Sony/Nintendo (if you do prefer it)
#2BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
I wouldn't say I'm much of a fan anymore, but Project Gotham 2 sold me on buying my own Xbox. So many good times with by brothers with that game. Also Halo...
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#3adonfrazPosted 3/7/2014 3:54:09 PM
Halo CE and BioWare RPGs on the OG Xbox like KOTOR and Jade Empire.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#4EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 3:54:14 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
I wouldn't say I'm much of a fan anymore, but Project Gotham 2 sold me on buying my own Xbox. So many good times with by brothers with that game. Also Halo...

Halo is a given. What a game that was
#5jmac1686Posted 3/7/2014 3:56:08 PM
I recently just became one. I have my Titanfall X1 Bundle preordered and ready to enter the Xbox World next Tuesday. I usually go Sony and had PS2 and PS3 but I am very intrigued by the franchises coming to X1 and going where the fun is.
---
Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1. 5 Remix and Final Fantasy XIV
#6tobydammitPosted 3/7/2014 3:57:06 PM
I became a fan when I bought the original Xbox at launch. I loved how solid the old controller felt and I actually bought a 1080i-capable CRT just to play some of the games in 16:9, 720p.

That system was a beast but it felt like it meant business.
#7EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 3:57:22 PM
jmac1686 posted...
I recently just became one. I have my Titanfall X1 Bundle preordered and ready to enter the Xbox World next Tuesday. I usually go Sony and had PS2 and PS3 but I am very intrigued by the franchises coming to X1 and going where the fun is.

Welcome to the family! Also, stand by for a fantastic controller. Its so great
#8motoraptorPosted 3/7/2014 4:00:31 PM
I've been a Playstation guy up until halfway through last gen. Everyone I knew had 360s and only a handful of friends had PS3. Even then, the PS3 guys didn't share the same taste in gaming (more multiplayer-focused) so I was usually playing with randoms all the time. Got fed up and bought a 360 to play with my friends. Haven't looked back ever since.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#9jellybeanmasterPosted 3/7/2014 4:03:16 PM
I was always attracted to power. So when the original xbox came out you could say that was the start of the console war for me. Was pro xbox. Then ps3 came out and with its sexy design and capabilities, i switched
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#10atl88Posted 3/7/2014 4:07:43 PM
Used to be all about the ps2 and then after it stopped reading DVDs, then it stopped reading black bottoms and the day it stopped reading blue bottom discs... I called and they said i would have to buy a new one and there was nothing they could do! So I went to "eb games" (miss them!!!) and I sold my ps2 games, my ps1 and all the games for that and my n64 and all games and got a see through green halo xbox!! And never looked back!! I love that decision!! And I love my xbox one!! No problems, and really excited about the future of gaming on it for the next 6 to 7 years!! Or until the next one comes out!!!