My idea of what M$ should do to win the console war

#1HELZEROPosted 3/7/2014 2:53:50 PM
buy sony
enforce drm rules
enforce online only
make deal multi million dollar deal under the table with gov to provide kinect data
ms = winner
---
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling
#2jpraelsterPosted 3/7/2014 2:55:05 PM
Just stop talking
#3EternalStutterPosted 3/7/2014 2:55:49 PM
HELZERO posted...
buy sony
enforce drm rules
enforce online only
make deal multi million dollar deal under the table with gov to provide kinect data
ms = winner

Shhhhh
#4MasterSword546Posted 3/7/2014 2:59:12 PM
And the day that happens, Nintendo would sell more consoles in one day than they ever have in their entire history.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#5adonfrazPosted 3/7/2014 3:00:36 PM
Both the PS4 and XB1 can be successful. One system doesn't have to fail for the other to succeed.

That being said Titanfall and a new Halo (Different from Halo 4 MP) would help.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#6MistahApplezPosted 3/7/2014 3:00:57 PM
Wow.
---
#1 Wii-U fanboy of the gamefaqs community.
#7jpraelsterPosted 3/7/2014 3:01:40 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
And the day that happens, Nintendo would sell more consoles in one day than they ever have in their entire history.

I would hope so otherwise that just prove customers dont care about having control over what they own anymore
#8RebelGameMasterPosted 3/7/2014 3:06:43 PM
Correct Answer: Have Wolverine travel back in time with Doctor Xavier's help and convince Microsoft that even though gamers might have been willing to pay for Xlive even though the PS3 offered online for free... That we were not dumb enough to fall for the crap they spewed on E3.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#9CKnightPosted 3/7/2014 3:07:42 PM
adonfraz posted...
Both the PS4 and XB1 can be successful. One system doesn't have to fail for the other to succeed.

No, Halo 4 MP is awesome just needed better maps on par with Halo 2 and 3. The custom loadouts, armor abilities and perk drops need to stay and get expanded on. Also flesh out Spartan Ops.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#10jpraelsterPosted 3/7/2014 3:09:36 PM
CKnight posted...
adonfraz posted...

No, Halo 4 MP is awesome just needed better maps on par with Halo 2 and 3. The custom loadouts, armor abilities and perk drops need to stay and get expanded on. Also flesh out Spartan Ops.

No they dont go back to the way halo used to be when way more people loved it instead of the way it is now when most halo fans arent even gonna get 5 because of how terrible 4 was