Get ready to be scroogle by Microsoft

#1BloodyDove2vsPosted 3/7/2014 4:05:01 PM
http://games.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-getting-ready-scroogle-xbox-owners-200017850.html

-putting the set top box to work-
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#2jpraelsterPosted 3/7/2014 4:15:01 PM(edited)
I am gonna look at this but likely dismiss it because its from yahoo and they are a bunch of idiots when it comes to video games

Edit: Oh hey I was right it is stupid
#3krystylaPosted 3/7/2014 4:13:57 PM
I'd be very interested in what MS thinks I'd vote if I were an US citizen (I'm not). The republicans are hillbillies but Obama is a hypocrite.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#4PulpPosted 3/7/2014 4:28:37 PM
I am still baffled why people pay to make another company money (ie. Gold). I MS wants to feed you Ads, it should be free.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#5jpraelsterPosted 3/7/2014 4:29:52 PM
Pulp posted...
I am still baffled why people pay to make another company money (ie. Gold). I MS wants to feed you Ads, it should be free.

alot of the ads on the 360 gave me free stuff so I could care less as long as that continues
#6Ironman06Posted 3/7/2014 5:42:11 PM
Are you saying if I don't take down my Liberace cut out, my dashboard will be filled with marriage equality ads? (Who am I kidding, that cut out isn't going anywhere.)
#7aszsithPosted 3/7/2014 5:46:30 PM
Ah the Internet age! Where any yokel with a keyboard is a journalist. Where every opinion article must be known as fact because the person who typed it up must be an expert.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#8aszsithPosted 3/7/2014 5:53:21 PM
Pulp posted...

So when you go to the store, do you take the products out of the boxes and place them in plain bags with no logos in private before walking to your car? Because EVERYTHING you buy comes in advertising that YOU PAID FOR.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#9Robin_MaskPosted 3/7/2014 5:55:48 PM
aszsith posted...
Ah the Internet age! Where any yokel with a keyboard is a journalist. Where every opinion article must be known as fact because the person who typed it up must be an expert.

Yep.

Along with "reviewers" already starting to lower scores due to some stupid belief.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#10PulpPosted 3/7/2014 5:56:15 PM
aszsith posted...
Pulp posted...

So when you go to the store, do you take the products out of the boxes and place them in plain bags with no logos in private before walking to your car? Because EVERYTHING you buy comes in advertising that YOU PAID FOR.

I am not even going to explain what is stupid about that comparison.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98