The one game for PS4 I'm jealous of....

#1Edot0Posted 3/7/2014 4:25:42 PM
Dead Nation. As a previous owner of the ps3 I gotta say, I loved that game. So much fun to play with friends. I really hope down the line MS releases a game like it. *Fingers Crossed*
---
GT - Drop a Deuce x / PSN - Drop_a_Deuce_x
95% chance I'm using my iPhone (Grammar)
#2UtterMoonPosted 3/7/2014 4:27:07 PM
Strange choice...I've found it to be one of the worst indie games on the PS4...but to each his/her own.
#3EternalStutterPosted 3/7/2014 4:28:18 PM
UtterMoon posted...
s

Me too
#4RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/7/2014 4:28:22 PM
Only PS exclusives I'd probably buy are Killzone and whenever they make another Ratchet&Clank. If they ever released another SSB knock off I'd buy that and that's pretty much it. Not really worth me buying one.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#5DarthUchiha91Posted 3/7/2014 4:29:54 PM
I'm more of a warframe player myself.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#6kennyynnooPosted 3/7/2014 4:30:28 PM
MLB the show, one day when they release some exclusive racing games I will splurge to own both but I won't buy it just for MLB the show.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#7Edot0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 4:31:06 PM
Ok..Ok..

*nods head*
---
GT - Drop a Deuce x / PSN - Drop_a_Deuce_x
95% chance I'm using my iPhone (Grammar)
#8aszsithPosted 3/7/2014 4:33:09 PM
Yeah, I thought Dead Nation was just okay...nothing terribly special to me.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#9RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/7/2014 4:39:33 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
MLB the show, one day when they release some exclusive racing games I will splurge to own both but I won't buy it just for MLB the show.

Well RBI baseball is making a comeback so it may fill that void, well see.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#10kennyynnooPosted 3/7/2014 4:51:19 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Well RBI baseball is making a comeback so it may fill that void, well see.

Something tells me this will get delayed or canceled or be one of the worst games ever since nothings been released. Isn't the MLB network making it or something odd? I have zero hopes for it to be good considering 2k never made a good baseball game since world series baseball and this is being made by first timers.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30