hard copy vs digital

#11TheGam3925Posted 3/8/2014 12:27:22 AM
The only benefit to digital is convenience. If you don't mind not owning a physical piece of property that has a value assigned to it, go digital.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#12loafy013Posted 3/8/2014 1:53:41 AM
aszsith posted...

I generally only buy digital titles if they are digital only or heavily discounted (or free). I prefer disc based games

---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time..

Your signature (with slight variation) sums up why the only time I get digital is if that is the only way it is offered.

I can always guarantee I can play when I turn on my system.

---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#13crynryanPosted 3/8/2014 2:22:10 AM
Discs are relatively small (can hold many in a single, somewhat small case), and I only started buying lots of games last gen so I don't really have anything before that (couple N64/PS1 games with a single Gamecube game), so I'm still into buying physical.

If the only way to get a game is through digital, I'm all for it. I'd honestly rather have digital over physical, but some games require physical components to play (like Hey You Pikachu! required the mic, Guitar Hero/Rock Band required the instruments) and thus aren't available digitally so physical it has to be for them.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)