Bought headset adaptor, how to use headset's mic for chat?

#11kingbahamut83Posted 3/8/2014 4:00:51 PM
I think the option is in the sound/display menu in settings. maybe run the update again.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#12xHughJasxPosted 3/8/2014 4:07:43 PM
Nah I've looked through every option and made sure the update went through. Very frustrating.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#13xHughJasxPosted 3/8/2014 4:21:44 PM
Just took my other controller and Dodd the update for that one, with the headset plugged in and still can't use mic
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#14HMXTaylor_Lee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 4:37:22 PM
I wish I could offer more insight, but I turned my Xbox One on today after work, and with no change in the configuration, it started working.

Maybe a hard console reset or two fixed it, but I don't have anything concrete to back that.
#15xHughJasxPosted 3/8/2014 4:40:59 PM
So you can now talk through your mic?
---
#16kingbahamut83Posted 3/8/2014 4:56:38 PM
xHughJasx posted...
So you can now talk through your mic?

would like to know also.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#17SnakesPlayGamesPosted 3/8/2014 5:23:17 PM
I was having the same issue and after a hard reset my headset works too!
---
Gamertag : burnalivetolive
#18HMXTaylor_Lee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 6:54:26 PM
Yes! I can talk through the mic now.
#19xHughJasxPosted 3/9/2014 8:50:04 AM
Can you hear your voice as well? So you're not screaming? I've done hard resets, nothing is working. Unplugging and replugging. No dice.
---
#20CameleonMKPosted 3/9/2014 9:12:07 AM
xHughJasx posted...
Can you hear your voice as well? So you're not screaming? I've done hard resets, nothing is working. Unplugging and replugging. No dice.

Which TB you have? You make sure everything is plugged in securely?
---
XBL/PSN/YouTube - CameleonMK
3DS Friend Code - 2809-8205-3688 (message me with your FC if you add me)