Thinking of selling My Wii U for Titanfall bundle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of selling My Wii U for Titanfall bundle
2 years ago#1
I already have a ps4, and my wii u is getting no day light, and with the new deal with 50% more credit towards the bundle, i may jump the gun and sell my wii u and games. I have about 5 wii u games, and im going to sell all of them. Basically, how much would i need left as a guestimate.
PS4/Vita: XxNerdByChoicexX Wii U: XxNerdByChoicexX
3DS: 3351 - 4060 - 7398
2 years ago#2
You will probably need about $150 more at most.
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
2 years ago#3
This gen, I'd definitely go with having both the PS4 and X1. Wii U aint lookin too good right now. Maybe in 2 years it will be a worthy system, but I don't see it right now. Sounds like a good idea TC.
March madness anyone? So many games!
2 years ago#4
SaintSeiyaX posted...
You will probably need about $150 more at most.

probably around that, irrc the trade in on a Wii U is like $150, so 50% of that =$225, I traded in the new Mario 3D and only got like $25 with a 50% more attached to it, so 5 games = $100, so $175 or, so yeah.. fairly close estimate.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
2 years ago#5
MrImpatient35 posted...
This gen, I'd definitely go with having both the PS4 and X1. Wii U aint lookin too good right now. Maybe in 2 years it will be a worthy system, but I don't see it right now. Sounds like a good idea TC.

I would agree that RIGHT NOW it doesn't look good but Smash has yet to come out.

I'd say Super Smash has a better chance of being the Wii U's saving grace than is Titanfall for the X1.
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
2 years ago#6
They were only going to give me 130 for it. Dont have the rest of the money for it unfortunately. ): Looks like im stuck with it for right now.
2 years ago#7
Megabest39 posted...
They were only going to give me 130 for it. Dont have the rest of the money for it unfortunately. ): Looks like im stuck with it for right now.

$130, is that with a 50% promo? Surely not, lol
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
2 years ago#8
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Megabest39 posted...

Lol without is like 80 or something. Even the Wii U shouldn't be sold for that low
2 years ago#9
Megabest39 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Megabest39 posted...

Lol without is like 80 or something. Even the Wii U shouldn't be sold for that low

Hell no, that is crazy. They probably are overstocked on Wii Us with that 50% promo and had to drop the price, but that is damn insulting to offer that low of a price.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
2 years ago#10
MrImpatient35 posted...

If anything I'd go for either the PS4 or Xbone and a Wii U, especially that the PS4 and Xbone could more than likely have most of the same games on the consoles while the Wii U being the one to have mainly exclusives.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Thinking of selling My Wii U for Titanfall bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived