I held my first XB1 controller today.

#11slyman19Posted 3/8/2014 10:05:48 AM
piccolo54 posted...
TreGooda posted...
The Xbox One controller is the greatest controller made in gaming history thus far.

naw, Xb1 controller ain't got crap on DS4

More like the XBO controller craps all over the DS4.
---
Bankruptcy Awaits!
#12illusivedudePosted 3/8/2014 10:09:32 AM
Up until this gen, I've used just about every controller since the SNES, and I've gotta say that the X1's controller is the most comfortable controller I've ever used. Now, I've yet to try Playstation's new controller, so I can't say that it's better than that, but as it stands now, I've never been more pleased with a controller as I am with the X1's.
---
Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior.
Is it really that difficult for us to just put aside our differences and get along?
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 3/8/2014 10:26:32 AM
Saying one craps on the other is pure fanboy drivel. They are both solid controllers. Each one improving other their predecessors. DS4 is miles better than DS3. X1 controller has noteable improvements, but it already had a solid layout to work with.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#14MrImpatient35Posted 3/8/2014 10:30:26 AM
TreGooda posted...
The Xbox One controller is the greatest controller made in gaming history thus far.

lol one thing I've learned is that if you say something overly positive about X1, expect someone to quickly reply to you, and slam what you said. I try not to be too positive lol. "People" get upset when you're not glorifying their God/system.
---
March madness anyone? So many games!
#15Mr_ENBRANPosted 3/8/2014 10:31:13 AM
TreGooda posted...
#16slyman19Posted 3/8/2014 11:06:38 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Saying one craps on the other is pure fanboy drivel. They are both solid controllers. Each one improving other their predecessors. DS4 is miles better than DS3. X1 controller has noteable improvements, but it already had a solid layout to work with.

After the rubber peeled off my DS4`s analog sticks, I can absolutely say the XBO controller is FAR better.
---
Bankruptcy Awaits!
#17spacejamjordanzPosted 3/8/2014 11:17:04 AM
slyman19 posted...

After the rubber peeled off my DS4`s analog sticks, I can absolutely say the XBO controller is FAR better.

Controller preference is highly subjective. Even though I am aware about the peeling analogs, neither one of my DS4s have had that issue, and I have had them both since day 1. I personally prefer the X1 controller if I had to choose one, but the DS4 is still solid in my opinion.

Honestly I highly doubt you even have a PS4 given as much you like to provoke Sony fans on the other board, and the way you cheer for Sony's demise. You even do it in your sig which seems somewhat childish. I am sorry, but I can't help but to take anything you say with a grain of salt.
---
#18jimm120Posted 3/8/2014 11:22:18 AM
I still haven't checked out the PS4 and the XB1 controllers, but I can safely say that the X360 controller is still #1.

XB1 tried to innovate with the shoulder buttons, which are a love/hate thing. PS4 controller simply did a complete redesign to a better controller.
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
#19slyman19Posted 3/8/2014 11:23:14 AM
slyman19 posted...

Controller preference is highly subjective. Even though I am aware about the peeling analogs, neither one of my DS4s have had that issue, and I have had them both since day 1. I personally prefer the X1 controller if I had to choose one, but the DS4 is still solid in my opinion.

Honestly I highly doubt you even have a PS4 given as much you like to provoke Sony fans on the other board, and the way you cheer for Sony's demise. You even do it in your sig which seems somewhat childish. I am sorry, but I can't help but to take anything you say with a grain of salt.

http://psnprofiles.com/SLYMAN2

Here`s the thing. Just because you like something, doesn't mean the whole world has to like it. I`m not a fan of the DS4 and I`m not wrong in thinking it`s not a solid controller. Grow up and realize everyone has differing opinions.
---
Bankruptcy Awaits!
#20spacejamjordanzPosted 3/8/2014 11:24:38 AM
jimm120 posted...
I still haven't checked out the PS4 and the XB1 controllers, but I can safely say that the X360 controller is still #1.

XB1 tried to innovate with the shoulder buttons, which are a love/hate thing. PS4 controller simply did a complete redesign to a better controller.

You can't really say the 360 controller is #1 if you haven't even tried the new controllers.
---