I'm surprised at how Anti-Titanfall Gamefaqs is.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm surprised at how Anti-Titanfall Gamefaqs is.

User Info: ramo-216

ramo-216
2 years ago#141
I own a PS4, so you can call me biased if you want.

Securing this game is about the smartest move MS made during this launch period. It looks really fun, and yes I am disappointed it isn't coming to playstation.

The more I read about though, there are two things that are turning me off about it. I don't want bots in my fps game. You can argue every point you want to. I don't like them, and don't want them.

The second, is that this game feels like it is being dumbed down. I keep reading how even casual players can feel like a bad ass. This will be great for casuals. It will also help sell a lot of units. This is the staple of the CoD formula.
I don't want a game that makes it easy for everyone. It reminds me of how we now give trophies to peewee teams that finish in last place. I feel if you are playing a COMPETITIVE game, the strong should be strong, and the weak should be weak. Are you truly a badass if your game has training wheels on it?
My favorite fps game ever was CS. So I am sure that has a lot to do with how I feel. That game's learning curve was unforgiving. It had some of the best players I have ever seen though. You don't get that good playing a game that makes everything easy for you. Look at CoD. I have never seen one person that I consider good at aiming in that game. The reason is, you don't have to be.

Anywho. I am sure the game will be fun as hell. Enjoy playing it. In spite of how I feel, I would def still play it. It just isn't the competitive shooter I am looking for.
PSN: r2a1m6
Aim Assist: Off

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
2 years ago#142
ComradeRyan posted...
I would not call myself anti-Titanfall. I just have no interest in playing it.

^ exactly this. It simply just doesn't appeal on any level to me...that doesn't mean I am against it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm surprised at how Anti-Titanfall Gamefaqs is.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived