I wish there were more games with sexy girls as the main characters.

#21Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 3/8/2014 8:00:59 PM
Oops, sorry TC. I meant SaQuB1. Can't edit for some reason.
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#22ShippoyashaPosted 3/8/2014 8:07:56 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
Shippoyasha posted...
That's why I love pure fantasy games over hyper realistic ones. I'm sick and tired of the western 'gritty' setting when everybody is doing that these days. Nothing wrong with playing as a pretty girl. It's good to mix things up after dozens of macho games. I think I am almost done with macho games personally.

Same reason I tend to stay away from Japanese action or role playing games; I can't stand loli girls with ridiculous boob jiggle physics. Or super cutesy little schoolgirls.

Generalizations go both ways.

Not really. Japanese game styles are never as overt as it's made out to be. There is a lot of styles within Japanese gaming. Stuff like Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls can pass as a western game. Western gaming is suffering from everybody going for hyper realism exclusively. Things change with smaller titles and indy titles but grittiness rules the roost with Western games. I like games like Witcher series but I can't stand most games obviously riding the grit + violence bandwagon. Western devs have the raw talent to make whimsical games. That's why it's frustrating for me.
---
Rest in Peace, my beloved dog and family member 1999-2011
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/mppi0/can_you_guess_the_gender/
#23rgwPosted 3/8/2014 8:10:06 PM
SaQu1B posted...
^that might be true..I bet anything that they fight other women. Women are weaker than men is what I am getting at. In a video game why not be the BEST POSSIBLE main character? which is 100% time= men.

SaQu1B died a sir

*tip fadora*
---
rgw
--
#24Fade2black001Posted 3/8/2014 8:10:13 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
Vaan in FF XII was one of the sexiest females I've seen.

lol
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#25pobbesPosted 3/8/2014 8:48:03 PM
Shippoyasha posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
Shippoyasha posted...
That's why I love pure fantasy games over hyper realistic ones. I'm sick and tired of the western 'gritty' setting when everybody is doing that these days. Nothing wrong with playing as a pretty girl. It's good to mix things up after dozens of macho games. I think I am almost done with macho games personally.

Same reason I tend to stay away from Japanese action or role playing games; I can't stand loli girls with ridiculous boob jiggle physics. Or super cutesy little schoolgirls.

Generalizations go both ways.

Not really. Japanese game styles are never as overt as it's made out to be. There is a lot of styles within Japanese gaming. Stuff like Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls can pass as a western game. Western gaming is suffering from everybody going for hyper realism exclusively. Things change with smaller titles and indy titles but grittiness rules the roost with Western games. I like games like Witcher series but I can't stand most games obviously riding the grit + violence bandwagon. Western devs have the raw talent to make whimsical games. That's why it's frustrating for me.

well, in dragon age you can play a female. but yeah, majority of big western games have you play a macho manly man, while the fan service in japanese games is not as rampant as other people think it is.
#26Manservice(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 10:19:12 PM
Shippoyasha posted...

I agree.
#27Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/8/2014 10:21:17 PM
Manservice posted...
Can you imagine a Dark Souls-like game where you play as a hot character like Lara Croft (2013 version)? That would be amazing.

No, I'm not a virgin
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#28Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/8/2014 10:29:41 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Manservice posted...
Can you imagine a Dark Souls-like game where you play as a hot character like Lara Croft (2013 version)? That would be amazing.

No, I'm not a virgin

I was wondering when the virgin insults would debut in this topic
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#29loafy013Posted 3/8/2014 10:56:10 PM
SaQu1B posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Funny. Even though the average man is most likely to be stronger than the average woman, women have a much higher pain threshhold than men do. In a game, you could easily translate this as a female character taking less damage, or not getting knocked back or stunned as often.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#30aray48Posted 3/8/2014 11:15:33 PM
Yay objectifying women!