In order for microsft to beat sony this gen is to make better exclusives.

#11Lawboy2Posted 3/8/2014 9:37:39 PM
Foxx3k posted...
I'll never understand why people link to n4g instead of the actual article.

there not that bright...probably didn't read the article just the title...
#12Lawboy2Posted 3/8/2014 9:38:17 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
someone hasn't been keeping up with id@xbox news...over 200 developers working on indies for xbox one...65 names just released...big news about id@xbox at GDC...not to mention project spark is a game generator

Really because all i keep hearing is microsoft turning down developers while they end up being exclusive for the ps4.
http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-turned-down-rime-the-ps4-exclusive

okay maybe you should google id@xbox and look at all the developers coming out...you are sadly mistaken son...for every developer who says that there are indies developers who are praising the console

I wouldnt be surprised if those id games end up also being on the ps4. It has a bigger install base compared to the one and it would be a wise decision by putting it on the ps4 also.

all you have to do is look it up....
#13UtterMoonPosted 3/8/2014 9:44:50 PM
More variation...More games like Alan Wake and less like Halo/Gears of War...and Microsoft already seems to be off to a bad start with PVZ and Titanfall leading the charge...but that's just my opinion.
#14Lawboy2Posted 3/8/2014 9:48:15 PM
UtterMoon posted...
More variation...More games like Alan Wake and less like Halo/Gears of War...and Microsoft already seems to be off to a bad start with PVZ and Titanfall leading the charge...but that's just my opinion.

in all actuality ryse, DR3, and forza led the charge...some ppl love those games some ppl hate the games but they are all really good games...and hating on plants v zombies gets you no where its an amazing game...and im not even going to touch titanfall because lets be honest....75 awards at e3
#15kingrat2314Posted 3/8/2014 10:35:07 PM
PS3 had better exclusives than the 360, but they are still eternally neck and neck, continuously switching places between 2nd and 3rd.
---
Your preference does not invalidate mine.
Tales of Legendia is the most underrated Tales of game. Come at me.
#16oldhbk76Posted 3/9/2014 1:02:33 AM
they had the better exclusives last gen, so no news there
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#17StrongBlackVinePosted 3/9/2014 3:24:38 AM
oldhbk76 posted...
they had the better exclusives last gen, so no news there

Sony had the better exclusives last generation. Look up the metascores and GOTY winners.
#18oldhbk76Posted 3/9/2014 3:32:04 AM
If your going by sales numbers Halo 3 outsold all ps3 exclusives combined
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#19donate123Posted 3/9/2014 4:51:12 PM
donate123 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Lol proof that sony ponies run this site you bash sony in a topic where tc is bashing microsoft and it gets modded but yet the topic is still around it's pathetic
#20ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 4:53:07 PM
donate123 posted...
donate123 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Lol proof that sony ponies run this site you bash sony in a topic where tc is bashing microsoft and it gets modded but yet the topic is still around it's pathetic

How am I bashing microsoft? They honestly is getting their butt kicked like how sony did in 2007. I want them too do good but in order for them to take the lead this gen there gonna need some good exclusives like titanfall.
---
GT> Chris Shakur