In order for microsft to beat sony this gen is to make better exclusives.

#21StrongBlackVinePosted 3/9/2014 4:53:59 PM
oldhbk76 posted...
If your going by sales numbers Halo 3 outsold all ps3 exclusives combined

Another xbot that forgot Gran Turismo 5 exist and Gran Turismo has outsold Halo overall with fewer games.
#22TauriLeaderPosted 3/9/2014 5:36:21 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
someone hasn't been keeping up with id@xbox news...over 200 developers working on indies for xbox one...65 names just released...big news about id@xbox at GDC

How many will be exclusive out of that 200?

A few is my guess. The worms developers are on this list and they announced a game for both machines recently
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#23donate123Posted 3/9/2014 7:09:50 PM
ChrisObama posted...
donate123 posted...
donate123 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Lol proof that sony ponies run this site you bash sony in a topic where tc is bashing microsoft and it gets modded but yet the topic is still around it's pathetic

How am I bashing microsoft? They honestly is getting their butt kicked like how sony did in 2007. I want them too do good but in order for them to take the lead this gen there gonna need some good exclusives like titanfall.

You're posting negative stuff on our board about our console about how its not doing good if we did that on your board about the PS4 then it would get modded right away both consoles are doing good so this topic was clearly made to start drama the only difference is the creators of this site are sony fanboys so you get away with more than a microsoft fanboy
#24joe_davidPosted 3/9/2014 7:13:11 PM
TauriLeader posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
someone hasn't been keeping up with id@xbox news...over 200 developers working on indies for xbox one...65 names just released...big news about id@xbox at GDC

How many will be exclusive out of that 200?

All of them. Like on 360
---
god of war 2 is the best game eva
#25joe_davidPosted 3/9/2014 7:14:46 PM
ChrisObama posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
someone hasn't been keeping up with id@xbox news...over 200 developers working on indies for xbox one...65 names just released...big news about id@xbox at GDC...not to mention project spark is a game generator

Really because all i keep hearing is microsoft turning down developers while they end up being exclusive for the ps4.
http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-turned-down-rime-the-ps4-exclusive

Microsoft is not entitled to turn down games that won't make money?
---
god of war 2 is the best game eva
#26ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 7:17:54 PM
ChrisObama posted...
donate123 posted...
donate123 posted...

Lol proof that sony ponies run this site you bash sony in a topic where tc is bashing microsoft and it gets modded but yet the topic is still around it's pathetic

How am I bashing microsoft? They honestly is getting their butt kicked like how sony did in 2007. I want them too do good but in order for them to take the lead this gen there gonna need some good exclusives like titanfall.

You're posting negative stuff on our board about our console about how its not doing good if we did that on your board about the PS4 then it would get modded right away both consoles are doing good so this topic was clearly made to start drama the only difference is the creators of this site are sony fanboys so you get away with more than a microsoft fanboy

Lol your very wrong. I never said microsoft was doing bad but the fact of the point is sony is kicking their butt in worldwide sales. I dont want to see microsoft do bad but their going to need to keep pumping out those amazing exclusives if they want to remain in the lead.
---
GT> Chris Shakur
#27Odyssey92Posted 3/10/2014 8:42:34 AM
donate123 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
donate123 posted...
donate123 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Here is the funny thing. TC isn't a Sony fan he trolled the PS4 boards along with the Wii u WWE injustice and PSABR boards nobody I repeat nobody should take this Guy seriously he is a universal troll
---
TKB