New: Titanfall direct feed screens leaked. Only 792p.

#51BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 5:22:52 AM(edited)
YamatoBeats posted...
You really have nothing better to do? God damn, you're pathetic.

And you? go back to playing your xbone. Was just reporting what respawn has worked on. Stay classy with your temperament. Insecure.
ME4 will run better on PS4 anyway. Like all multiplats so far.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>
#52ssjsczrPosted 3/9/2014 5:21:53 AM
snake_5036 posted...
Oh no, jaggies that I can only notice during still screenshots. However will I live with this catastrophe? Pre-order cancelled. Xbone sold. Buying a 2,000 dollar PC right now. This is just the worst thing ever.

You would not be a smart person in that case, considering you can play it on ~500$ PC without any issues, so you would be wasting more than 1000$ for nothing. But I guess basic math and economics is something you have not grasped yet (your attempts at satire are also pretty shallow).
---
With great power comes great responsibility, and a cool costume.
#53turtlej-manPosted 3/9/2014 5:37:33 AM
All the graphics whores in here are acting like this is their first console launch...
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#54mokmuudPosted 3/9/2014 5:43:47 AM(edited)
ssjsczr posted...
snake_5036 posted...
Oh no, jaggies that I can only notice during still screenshots. However will I live with this catastrophe? Pre-order cancelled. Xbone sold. Buying a 2,000 dollar PC right now. This is just the worst thing ever.

You would not be a smart person in that case, considering you can play it on ~500$ PC without any issues, so you would be wasting more than 1000$ for nothing. But I guess basic math and economics is something you have not grasped yet (your attempts at satire are also pretty shallow).

A smart person wouldn't think only spending $500 to get a PC for gaming is going to get anything worthwhile. $500 will get you a s*** PC(I won't even call it a gaming PC). $400-$500 will get you a great gaming system its called a console. But if you're going to get a gaming PC $500 is a joke.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#55BushidoEffect3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 5:48:36 AM
mokmuud posted...
A smart person wouldn't think only spending $500 to get a PC for gaming is going to get anything worthwhile. $500 will get you a s*** PC(I won't even call it a gaming PC). $400-$500 will get you a great gaming system its called a console. But if you're going to get a gaming PC $500 is a joke.

$400 gaming PC build FEB 2014.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUNktVpqDsI

Channels like this create guides for all price ranges. See the sidebar for 500, 800, 1000 etc.

Do more research first.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>
#56bob15xPosted 3/9/2014 5:50:54 AM(edited)
BushidoEffect3 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...
You really have nothing better to do? God damn, you're pathetic.

And you? go back to playing your xbone. Was just reporting what respawn has worked on. Stay classy with your temperament. Insecure.
ME4 will run better on PS4 anyway. Like all multiplats so far.

you are a troll, don't try and hide that fact. YOu damn well know they confirmed the game was not at 1080p you just felt the need to troll as usual.

but look at the bright side, you are not as bad as Xeeh, but then again, no one is, he is easily the worst troll on these boards with no doubt the most pathetic life of all.
#57Apex-PlayerPosted 3/9/2014 5:53:18 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
mokmuud posted...

$400 gaming PC build FEB 2014.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUNktVpqDsI

Channels like this create guides for all price ranges. See the sidebar for 500, 800, 1000 etc.

Do more research first.

Why post this? It can't even run Black Flag let alone better games this gen. It also has no OS installed which adds more to the cost. Completely pointless PC that is, unless you plan to listen to music well everyone else games.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#58Wizzl241Posted 3/9/2014 5:54:57 AM
Hm, certain people sure are looking for anything to bash on Titanfall for. Since we all know jaggies make a game less fun, right? Looks to me like a defense mechanism, it's almost as if they are frightened or threatened by Titanfall for some strange reason..
---
I like video games.
PSN Vita: Wizzl241 XBL: WlZZL
#59Order1886Posted 3/9/2014 5:56:00 AM
Are people really trying to compare these visuals to Killzone? Something with next textures, dynamic ray tracing, and not using the ancient source engine, with awful last gen textures and jaggies ? Really?