[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#42Rizzman111Posted 3/9/2014 1:48:18 PM
Blops 2. Mostly because of the best zombies experience
---
Would You Kindly?
#43kennyynnooPosted 3/9/2014 2:10:17 PM
Jedi454 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I quit after the first MW, tried MW2 but it felt like I was buying the same game over and over.

MW2 was a completely different game compared to MW lol.

Didn't say I didn't enjoy MW2, just felt it wasn't going anywhere but the same direction or worse for the future. Haven't bothered buying one after MW2. I also got hooked on bfbc back then and never went back.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#44Jedi454Posted 3/9/2014 3:17:36 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Jedi454 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I quit after the first MW, tried MW2 but it felt like I was buying the same game over and over.

Didn't say I didn't enjoy MW2, just felt it wasn't going anywhere but the same direction or worse for the future. Haven't bothered buying one after MW2. I also got hooked on bfbc back then and never went back.

How does a sequel go anywhere for you then? Also, Bfbc2 was great, never got to play it online though.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#45aj4x94Posted 3/9/2014 3:45:13 PM
COD4 then Black Ops 1.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#46kennyynnooPosted 3/9/2014 4:54:53 PM
Jedi454 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Jedi454 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

How does a sequel go anywhere for you then? Also, Bfbc2 was great, never got to play it online though.

It was just like COD abandoned SP, unfortunately BF did also once it went away from BFBC and I feel a MP needs a solid SP so you can have a character or something that attaches you back to the story. MP now is just you are average GI Joe now go kill and die with no emotional attachment. I admit I play BF4 but its just not the same. MP used to be the addition to a shooter now SP is the addition and its just not fun without a story. I like the idea titanfall has with having the story on MP but I don't know if you can follow it the same either. Anyways COD, now BF lost my attention span, its to much about kill streaks and k/d ratios, I want attachment to my player and a SP you relive when you go to MP.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#47HughMyronGainzPosted 3/9/2014 4:58:58 PM
Ghosts is complete trash
---
*Official Tusk of the Killer Instinct Xbox One*
"The only person you should compare yourself to is the person you were yesterday"
#48ish0turfac3Posted 3/9/2014 5:05:44 PM
Cod/cod united offensive
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
3DS Code: 1719-3540-9027 Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (feel free to add me)