TF: Xone >>>pc>>>>>>>>> >>>360 sales

#21joe_davidPosted 3/10/2014 3:45:01 AM
tadmfpole posted...
You know a game has crazy hype when people are claiming it has more preorders than there are systems sold to play it on. Based on this thread not only does literally every single person who owns an Xbox One going to buy Titanfall, even people that don't own an Xbox One are buying that version of Titanfall.

There were 4 million consoles at the end of last year. + 3 months + the system sellability puts this between 5.5 - 7 million bones. So 3.5+ million is on par, especially given lack of competition.
---
god of war 2 is the best game eva
#22KarimosaurPosted 3/10/2014 3:54:28 AM
joe_david posted...
tadmfpole posted...
You know a game has crazy hype when people are claiming it has more preorders than there are systems sold to play it on. Based on this thread not only does literally every single person who owns an Xbox One going to buy Titanfall, even people that don't own an Xbox One are buying that version of Titanfall.

There were 4 million consoles at the end of last year. + 3 months + the system sellability puts this between 5.5 - 7 million bones. So 3.5+ million is on par, especially given lack of competition.

joe_david posted...
tadmfpole posted...

wait you're sayong 5.5 to 7 million xbox ones have been sold ?
---
Psn: Karim17
#23TheSL1ClubPosted 3/10/2014 4:12:12 AM(edited)
joe_david posted...
tadmfpole posted...

Can't xbone fans ever stop pulling bs out of 'you know what'? Like seriously?
Is TC your alt or something?
And WTF is 'sellability'? You are inventing new word now?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#24joe_davidPosted 3/10/2014 4:13:35 AM
Karimosaur posted...
joe_david posted...
tadmfpole posted...

joe_david posted...
tadmfpole posted...

wait you're sayong 5.5 to 7 million xbox ones have been sold ?

More like MS will report 5.5. - 7 million sales at the end of this quarter, some of which will obviously come with the game for free.
---
god of war 2 is the best game eva
#25BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 4:14:20 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
joe_david posted...
tadmfpole posted...

Can't xbone fans ever stop pulling bs out of 'you know what'? Like seriously?
Is TC your alt or something?

Isn't these numbers from that estimation article that was posted a few days ago? I remember the article was more specific towards the X360 numbers tho. I guess they switched the X360 with the XBO and now parroting it around in here.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#26BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 4:22:43 AM
joe_david posted...
More like MS will report 5.5. - 7 million sales at the end of this quarter, some of which will obviously come with the game for free.

So your prediction is MS will post a 2-3 million sold through console number at the end of Q1 (which is 3 weeks away).

Dare I ask what do you predict Sony will post for their Q1 end?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#27L96A1BOSSPosted 3/10/2014 4:23:38 AM
assassin10133 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
And weren't people showing the preorders from vgchartz a few weeks ago and it wasn't even over 400k? From 400k to 4m, interesting. Plus, it's very questionable to me that the 360, the console with the biggest user base, is so far behind.

Blame m$ they acting like the 360 version doesn't exits and who in there right mind would pre order without seeing how the game hold up on 360?

Well of course they are, they want people to buy the XB1 to play Titanfall, anyone who wasn't expecting that is just, yah. Sony/Nintendo would do the exact same thing, they want the new console to sell, not the old one, wasn't surprised at all when it was announced the 360 version was delayed 2 weeks.

sony was smart infamous killzone shadows all only on PS4 if they both was on PS3 no way they would reach 6 million sales already.
#28TheSL1ClubPosted 3/10/2014 4:24:57 AM
BSerenity posted...
joe_david posted...

So your prediction is MS will post a 2-3 million sold through console number at the end of Q1 (which is 3 weeks away).

Dare I ask what do you predict Sony will post for their Q1 end?

Make sure to photo cap his response for future reference LMFAO.
---
#29Evel138Posted 3/10/2014 4:27:29 AM
.....and Titanfalls legendary status continues to grow..........

Like, love or hate the game with a passion.....its of no wonder that no one seems to be able to stop raving about this game.

That's legend status already.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#30TheSL1ClubPosted 3/10/2014 4:30:17 AM
Evel138 posted...
.....and Titanfalls legendary status continues to grow..........

Like, love or hate the game with a passion.....its of no wonder that no one seems to be able to stop raving about this game.

That's legend status already.

Ever thought maybe because it's just a game that's going to come out 'really soon' literally? That's why everyone is talking about it?
---