TF: Xone >>>pc>>>>>>>>> >>>360 sales

#31Evel138Posted 3/10/2014 4:36:48 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
Evel138 posted...
.....and Titanfalls legendary status continues to grow..........

Like, love or hate the game with a passion.....its of no wonder that no one seems to be able to stop raving about this game.

That's legend status already.

Ever thought maybe because it's just a game that's going to come out 'really soon' literally? That's why everyone is talking about it?

Write it off however you want (or need more likely), but the fact is people just can't seem to shut it with this game.

When everyone feels the need to weigh in on it....that's a game people are passionate about.....

I wonder if the haters realize that they contributed to the legend of Halo more than the guys that loved it? That's a game people are passionate about....something special. Same difference here with Titanfall.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#32BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 4:45:04 AM
Evel138 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Evel138 posted...

Like, love or hate the game with a passion.....its of no wonder that no one seems to be able to stop raving about this game.

Ever thought maybe because it's just a game that's going to come out 'really soon' literally? That's why everyone is talking about it?

Write it off however you want (or need more likely), but the fact is people just can't seem to shut it with this game.

When everyone feels the need to weigh in on it....that's a game people are passionate about.....

I wonder if the haters realize that they contributed to the legend of Halo more than the guys that loved it? That's a game people are passionate about....something special. Same difference here with Titanfall.

There is far more "hate" towards Titanfall than Halo 1 or 2 ever got. I honestly think it isn't TF getting hated. I think it is more so the fatigued FPS genre than anything. Titanfall brings changes to the CoD formula, but it isn't new by any stretch to the genre. While the game can be fun. It certainly is. It isn't this second coming that the hype is pushing it as. The backlash for the game is justified by the insane amount of hype it is getting.

Could you or anyone expect it to go any other way?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#33RaRitsujunPosted 3/10/2014 4:47:23 AM
Bunch of desperate MDF.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#3482xenoPosted 3/10/2014 4:47:41 AM
Evel138 posted...

Ummm....you are confusing general warranted user hype with MS's coffers they have been throwing at this game. Hell they even have a live action series created in the works for this already, it's sickening.
---
Shwing
#35nb003_99Posted 3/10/2014 4:47:44 AM
Evel138 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Evel138 posted...

Generalize much?
Or just "haters" of games you happen to like?
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#36Evel138Posted 3/10/2014 4:56:47 AM
Again, let's parse it however you all need to in order to deal with it, so to speak.

Meanwhile none of you can resist the urge to weigh in.....again, you can hate it with a passion......its that "passion" that's quickly launching this one into the history books.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#37BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 5:01:32 AM(edited)
Make claims, get counter arguments, plugs ears. Gotcha.
---
#38joe_davidPosted 3/10/2014 5:27:32 AM
BSerenity posted...
joe_david posted...
More like MS will report 5.5. - 7 million sales at the end of this quarter, some of which will obviously come with the game for free.

So your prediction is MS will post a 2-3 million sold through console number at the end of Q1 (which is 3 weeks away).

Dare I ask what do you predict Sony will post for their Q1 end?

Actually only 1.6-3 million. I'd guess 6.2 flat based on TF and Teir 2 launches. Basically 360 numbers. Sony 7 million.
---
god of war 2 is the best game eva
#39BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 6:12:40 AM(edited)
joe_david posted...
BSerenity posted...
joe_david posted...
More like MS will report 5.5. - 7 million sales at the end of this quarter, some of which will obviously come with the game for free.

So your prediction is MS will post a 2-3 million sold through console number at the end of Q1 (which is 3 weeks away).

Actually only 1.6-3 million. I'd guess 6.2 flat based on TF and Teir 2 launches. Basically 360 numbers. Sony 7 million.

When was there an announcement of tier 2 consoles launch for XBO this Q?
Titanfall will do good, there is no doubt. I just don't understand why people think it is going to push millions of XBO consoles when the game is not exclusive.

My predictions by the end of this Q...

MS - 4.8 - 5 million
Sony - 7 - 7.5 million

I am figuring a little high on MS and a little low on Sony. I want to see both companies do great in the end regardless of this prediction.
---
#40L96A1BOSSPosted 3/10/2014 6:03:49 AM(edited)
BSerenity posted...
joe_david posted...
BSerenity posted...
joe_david posted...

When was there an announcement of tier 2 consoles launch for XBO this Q?
Titanfall will do good, there is no doubt. I just don't understand why people think it is going to push millions of XBO consoles when the game is not exclusive.

My predictions by the end of this Q...

MS - 4.8 - 5 million
Sony - 7 - 7.5 million

I am figuring a little low on MS and a little high on Sony. I want to see both companies do great in the end regardless of this prediction.

Since when M$ pass the 4 million mark? Lol last we heard 3.9 ship to retailers with so much stock on shelves they giving away free games left and right to move old stock.