TF: Xone >>>pc>>>>>>>>> >>>360 sales

#41BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 5:11:56 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Since when M$ pass the 4 million mark? Lol last we heard 3.9 ship to retailers with so much stock on shelves they giving away free games left and right to move old stock.

You know what... I had it wrong. I was thinking higher for MS and lower for Sony. Have to go back and correct that. Regardless, TF is going to push some console sales. That is a given. I still maintain the thought that it isn't going to push millions within 3 weeks. I could see it through lifetime of the game tho.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#42Evel138Posted 3/10/2014 5:22:44 AM
BSerenity posted...
Make claims, get counter arguments, plugs ears. Gotcha.

Actually, the frequency/intensity in which you seemed compelled to pipe in on this game pretty much makes my case for me.

Again, I winder if the haters realize they contribute more into putting a thing into the public conscious than the faboys......and when that thing is actually good, it kinda backfires on their intent.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#43BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 5:33:18 AM
Evel138 posted...
BSerenity posted...

Actually, the frequency/intensity in which you seemed compelled to pipe in on this game pretty much makes my case for me.

Again, I winder if the haters realize they contribute more into putting a thing into the public conscious than the faboys......and when that thing is actually good, it kinda backfires on their intent.

I haven't had any real negative comment about the game, so I am not sure where you are going with that first part.

You made some claims, you were given counter arguments (none was confrontational), and instead of backing your claims up you chose to retreat while saying the same comment over and over. Like I said... Made claims, given counter arguments, plug ears. Gotcha.
---
#44Evel138Posted 3/10/2014 6:34:15 AM
BSerenity posted...
Evel138 posted...
BSerenity posted...

I haven't had any real negative comment about the game, so I am not sure where you are going with that first part.

You made some claims, you were given counter arguments (none was confrontational), and instead of backing your claims up you chose to retreat while saying the same comment over and over. Like I said... Made claims, given counter arguments, plug ears. Gotcha.

What more would you like me to say? My "claim" is what it is.......and the "counter arguments" presented here only illustrate my point.

This is one of those games that everyone has an opinion on (often a strong one at that), games that evoke that much passion, whether love or hate, are rare. Congratulations: you're here adding to it.
---
#45BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 6:57:44 AM
Evel138 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Evel138 posted...
BSerenity posted...

What more would you like me to say? My "claim" is what it is.......and the "counter arguments" presented here only illustrate my point.

This is one of those games that everyone has an opinion on (often a strong one at that), games that evoke that much passion, whether love or hate, are rare. Congratulations: you're here adding to it.

I am quite neutral towards this game. I enjoyed the time I had with it, but still not seen enough to warrant a purchase and dedication to playing it.

Everyone isn't so black and white regardless of how spirited their opinion is like you seem to be thinking. I am not sure why you are trying to propagate this idea of Titanfall is going to be a "legendary" game. Is it because people are talking about it? Well, no ****. It is the only big release thus far for the XBO in the year... Do you really expect something else?

In regards to your early posts including Halo:

You can't even speak about Titanfall in regards to Halo. Halo changed the entire landscape of the fps genre for consoles. Titanfall is not going to come anywhere near that level.
---
#46RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/10/2014 6:59:07 AM
Yeah its funny when clueless trolls say XB1 are getting the least preorders when its the complete opposite.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#47Evel138Posted 3/10/2014 7:04:34 AM
BSerenity posted...

You can't even speak about Titanfall in regards to Halo. Halo changed the entire landscape of the fps genre for consoles. Titanfall is not going to come anywhere near that level.

Oh, really?

You've "not seen enough", but you're somehow qualified to make that assessment? There is a certain emphasis in your user name that apparently fits you quite well.

Oh, and about Titanfall, you just sit back and watch it happen.....
---
#48spacejamjordanzPosted 3/10/2014 7:11:51 AM
We haven't seen one ounce of footage from the 360 version. What gives really?
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#49BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 7:17:41 AM
Evel138 posted...
BSerenity posted...

Oh, really?

You've "not seen enough", but you're somehow qualified to make that assessment? There is a certain emphasis in your user name that apparently fits you quite well.

Oh, and about Titanfall, you just sit back and watch it happen.....

I meant during a gameplay session. You can see all the photos of weapons and maps and still not get a good grasp of the game. Halo looked like garbage and ass to many from screen shots , but when they actually were playing the game the views quickly changed.

Do tell me how Titanfall is going to change the fps genre tho. The game is going to sell well. It played good with my little time invested with the Beta. You are being selective on what you want to point out. You continue to do it in an attempt to slant my view as being a "hater". Funny how my name is pointed out for the first two letters yet it makes no sense with the follow letters, lol. B.Serenity is the actual tag. I wouldn't expect you or anyone else who wishes to point out my name in a negative light to see that tho.

Now if you wish to continue this discussion in a civil matter then continue away. If not then good day to you.
---
#50Evel138Posted 3/10/2014 7:23:37 AM
I really couldn't care less whether you love or hate the game.....your post count on the subject is my point.

Congratulations: you're here adding to the legend. Again, its really of no wonder why people just can't seem to stop talking about this game. I know I don't feel the need to blather on about things I feel "neutral" or indifference toward....../shrug
---