Xbox one outsells ps4 in NA

#21TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/9/2014 3:49:59 PM
America alone can generate more wealth for a console than the other markets combined. Don't they burn like 80% of the world's available resources?...
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#22Enigma149Posted 3/9/2014 3:54:28 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
America alone can generate more wealth for a console than the other markets combined. Don't they burn like 80% of the world's available resources?...

You mean gaming resources or natural resources as a whole?

If its the first, I think companies sink more money into America than any other region, and America spends more on gaming than any other region (though the UK and South Korea win on a per-capita basis).

If its the second, I think China has us beat.
For now. Mwahahahaha...
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#23TauriLeaderPosted 3/9/2014 3:56:47 PM
If it is like their NPD numbers they overestimate the Xbox numbers and underestimate the PS4 numbers.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#24TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/9/2014 3:58:23 PM
^the 80% thing is just general

I'm not American, so it's not like I've got an agenda. But it's very clear they have the most important consumer electronics market. Succeeding there means being very profitable.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#25Kazuya_80Posted 3/9/2014 4:02:02 PM
Thanks for drawing every Sony fanboy into this topic..hilarious
#26Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/9/2014 4:20:58 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Free game is working for MS!

It can't work if they weren't doing it at that time. So even with your sarcastic jab you fail. If anything the numbers should be lower with people waiting on the bundle. The last thing is lol vgchartz.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#27oldhbk76Posted 3/9/2014 5:42:42 PM
just wait till March 11th, then sales should blow up
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#28Rainy_David1Posted 3/9/2014 5:47:51 PM
So if I remember correctly, the only time the Xbox One beat the PS4 in the U.S. is around the European launch of the PS4. Now the second time is around the Japanese launch of the PS4? Gee, I can't think of a single reason why that would be!
#29BoneRevolutionPosted 3/9/2014 5:52:21 PM
teehee23 posted...
We contributed to Xbox #1 sales domination.
A guy named Jack did, too.

haha.. that sig
#30JohnWall32Posted 3/9/2014 5:56:53 PM
PS4 had very limited stock in NA because of the launch in Japan...lol @ X1 though and those global sales.
---
Board User Level: Legend