Xbox one outsells ps4 in NA

#41Order1886Posted 3/9/2014 10:15:51 PM
^ LOL at thinking anyone is going to believe that anecdote when everyone online constantly reports the opposite happening.

No PS4s and a healthy supply of Xbox Ones available for purchase.
#42evecharmevePosted 3/9/2014 10:19:01 PM
Well as long as it wins in the west is really all that matters since most of the software now is western.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#43CKnightPosted 3/9/2014 10:20:17 PM(edited)
I see PS4s all the time. Where do you guys live where they're out of stock so much.

I live in the DMV, DC, VA and MD.

I saw 3 PS4s at Walmart in the glass case 2 days ago, saw someone buy one the day I pre-ordered Titanfall a few days before that.

When I bought mine I walked into Gamestop and had no problem getting one.

And the Ebay and Amazon prices don't even reflect that high of demand.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#44Gmoney-Posted 3/9/2014 10:54:32 PM
This is the non arse people grabbing Ones now that they got more paychecks and have had their playstation.

Gotta say I love my one for watching things. Haven't games since DR3 and didn't even beat it. Seemed almost last gen besides the zombie count.

But to be honest I'll watch Netflix on my PS4 and end up screaming at my TV to swap stuff and then get angry till I go oh yeah duh not Xbox.

Seriously love going from netflix, TV, twitch and gaming if I had something with voice is mega sweet.
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
#45FinzFan4lifePosted 3/9/2014 11:16:10 PM
Every one laughing at Xb1 global sales they are in a quarter of the countries there is a reason Sony is so far a head.

As soon as people realize that Sony brings nothing to the table it will be abandon.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#46chedibang1994Posted 3/9/2014 11:23:42 PM
I'm pretty sure xbox is at 4 million by now
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#47dolablaPosted 3/9/2014 11:25:32 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
Every one laughing at Xb1 global sales they are in a quarter of the countries there is a reason Sony is so far a head.

As soon as people realize that Sony brings nothing to the table it will be abandon.

There's a reason they aren't in more countries. It wouldn't sell many. Outside the US, most of the world is all Playstation.
#48DarkZalaPosted 3/9/2014 11:25:43 PM
5k more in the US BIG WIN!

28 K less in Europe. Yeah such a win
---
Official <magic pot> of Final Fantasy boards.
"Feed me ELIXIR"
#49BushidoEffect3Posted 3/9/2014 11:28:36 PM
protools1983 posted...
Dat global tho

lol

Currently 2:1 lol.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
FO3>NV. Opinion. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>
#50lostkiwiPosted 3/9/2014 11:31:28 PM
FinzFan4life posted...

That's not really a valid argument though. The only reason that Microsoft has released in less territories is because they don't believe it would be profitable outside of those core territories due to lack of demand.

North America has always been their key market. Then Europe. And then the smaller regions (population wise) like Australia. They can release the Xbox One in Japan, Nigeria and Antarctica if they like, or as many other territories as they choose, but it wouldn't make any discernible difference to their overall totals.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/