Xbox one outsells ps4 in NA

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one outsells ps4 in NA
2 years ago#71
BSerenity posted...
Vgchartz is a credible site once again. Will the site fall from grace? Stay tuned for the next episode of XBO v PS4: Great Battle of Useless Bullcrap Fanboy Wars. Only on Toonami!

Dammit Toonami, give me back Zoids! I miss my childhood...
Boston Red Sox - 2013 World Series Champions
psn: bosox327....XBL: E7H4N 360....3DS: 1848-1666-8730
2 years ago#72
I plan on starting a national chain of food-carts. They'll all be pulled by llamas and offer dishes for cannibals like Creme of Pete, Sueghetti, and hotdougs. Anyone with GS receipt for Titanfall will receive a free hotdoug!
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna
2 years ago#73
But gets absolutely thrashed in other regions.
PLAYING - ACIV: Black Flag (PS4), Rayman L (PS4), South Park: TSOT (PS3), Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
MOST WANTED - Destiny, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Evil Within
2 years ago#74
I think half of the PS4 board is in this thread lol
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
2 years ago#75
I don't know what people are talking about with PS4 being in short supply. I'm in Indiana and I see them EVERYWHERE. I even went to Costco yesterday and they literally had a PALLET of them, at least 70-80 of them. Of course, they also had lot of Xbox Ones too.
2 years ago#76
Frost628 posted...
I don't know what people are talking about with PS4 being in short supply. I'm in Indiana and I see them EVERYWHERE. I even went to Costco yesterday and they literally had a PALLET of them, at least 70-80 of them. Of course, they also had lot of Xbox Ones too.

Really? That's odd considering that 3 retailers I spoke to in St Louis, including the manager I know well at gamestop said they are only getting 3 to 4 consoles at a time. Never more than 4. Yet, in Indiana, according to you, they have pallet-fulls. 70-80? Yeah, I'm sure. Hahahahaha
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
2 years ago#77
Frost628 posted...

Riiight...
2 years ago#78
RickGotti posted...
Frost628 posted...

Really? That's odd considering that 3 retailers I spoke to in St Louis, including the manager I know well at gamestop said they are only getting 3 to 4 consoles at a time. Never more than 4. Yet, in Indiana, according to you, they have pallet-fulls. 70-80? Yeah, I'm sure. Hahahahaha

In my experience, that's how it works at Costco - they either have at least 40 or 0, no matter what you're looking for. Probably just got a shipment, and won't get another for weeks.
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
2 years ago#79
I thought that ps4 was hard to find in north america? If its hard to find how can people buy it?
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
2 years ago#80
T.C. you are what they call an idiot! No offence!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one outsells ps4 in NA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived