Xbox one outsells ps4 in NA

#81UtterMoonPosted 3/10/2014 8:30:24 AM(edited)
Enigma149 posted...
RickGotti posted...
Frost628 posted...
I don't know what people are talking about with PS4 being in short supply. I'm in Indiana and I see them EVERYWHERE. I even went to Costco yesterday and they literally had a PALLET of them, at least 70-80 of them. Of course, they also had lot of Xbox Ones too.

Really? That's odd considering that 3 retailers I spoke to in St Louis, including the manager I know well at gamestop said they are only getting 3 to 4 consoles at a time. Never more than 4. Yet, in Indiana, according to you, they have pallet-fulls. 70-80? Yeah, I'm sure. Hahahahaha

In my experience, that's how it works at Costco - they either have at least 40 or 0, no matter what you're looking for. Probably just got a shipment, and won't get another for weeks.

What? I am sorry...but not only would a business in Indiana not buy the PS4 in bulk...a 400 dollar console with very little turn around....in Indiana. But Sony wouldn't ship 70-80 consoles to a single store...especially a costco.

Unless!!! People in Indiana are buying the PS4 in bulk...they're buying 6 or 7 at a time....It...it all makes sense now. Indiana is the reason that the PS4 has sold 2+ million more consoles..its the reason that its STILL sold out on Amazon...those damn Indianans.
#82EllesarienPosted 3/10/2014 8:29:58 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I think half of the PS4 board is in this thread lol

It's just a huge riot in here right now. The Titanfall review threads are filled with such bitterness it is just too funny.

I just want them to get a game soon. All gamers deserve a game to play. Without...they become...well...this.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#83tonyalmaedaPosted 3/10/2014 8:56:16 AM
"It's just a huge riot in here right now. The Titanfall review threads are filled with such bitterness it is just too funny.

I just want them to get a game soon. All gamers deserve a game to play. Without...they become...well...this."

Both sides will get their games in two weeks. It doesnt mean they want be on this board to gloat about it after the fact.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#84GondolinRisesPosted 3/10/2014 9:02:51 AM
only ms fanboys would think that 1 weeks sales in a region where the ps4 is completely sold out trumps losing by 2million+ overall sales. This continues to affirm the xb1 crowd are the worst group of people this gen. They are continually setting the bar for immature, bratlike behavior.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#85Pokerkid777(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 10:11:15 AM
APokemonYoutube posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
kyncani posted...
lilj812 posted...
Using that same chart...

67k global for the Xbox one
162k global for ps4

Another devastating loss for ms you mean?

Could be worse.

It is getting worse and worse though :'(

Not really,

X1 isn't even available in japan
And considering the U.S. is both companies highest priority, Sony greatly losses out.

You're actually expecting the Xbone to sell in Japan? The Xbox 360 sold about as well as boxed cancer over there. I'd be surprised if lifetime sales in Japan topped 500K.

and how do you know they won't sell good? Yes the x360 didn't go well but that was then and this is now. If ms play their cards right they could easily become a decent competition in the japan market. For now though, we can't count japan as an overall sales mark.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#86Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/10/2014 10:16:30 AM
GondolinRises posted...
only ms fanboys would think that 1 weeks sales in a region where the ps4 is completely sold out trumps losing by 2million+ overall sales. This continues to affirm the xb1 crowd are the worst group of people this gen. They are continually setting the bar for immature, bratlike behavior.

As opposed to the Sony fans that hang around here just to troll even though they have no interest in Xbox One.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#87Mindwipe77Posted 3/10/2014 10:18:51 AM
no Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
GondolinRises posted...

As opposed to the Sony fans that hang around here just to troll even though they have no interest in Xbox One.

he's right, xbox fans are pretty bad this gen, the most immature bunch yet, and i thought nintendo fans were bad
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#88JohnWall32Posted 3/10/2014 10:19:04 AM
Bad news for March.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68750716
---
Board User Level: Legend
#89doodles40Posted 3/10/2014 10:22:56 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
Bad news for March.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68750716

Just because the PS4 is selling well doesn't mean the XB1 won't sell. I do believe Titanfall will move quite a few consoles. We won't know for a couple of weeks, probably.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#90Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/10/2014 10:24:19 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
no Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
GondolinRises posted...

he's right, xbox fans are pretty bad this gen, the most immature bunch yet, and i thought nintendo fans were bad

There are plenty of Sony fans just on this board that act like ass clowns. It's pretty easy to spot.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.