Every single gamer i know is buying Titanfall

#1degen2011Posted 3/9/2014 3:25:09 PM
..for PC. This is around 20-30 gamer friends and coworkers. I'm not even counting online acquaintances.

The two people who own an Xbox One in my work are using the console as a Netflix machine until Halo 5 releases because they're buying T-Fall for PC also. These are all people who loathe CoD multiplayer.

Anyone else notice this?

Is there an early estimate of the sales figures for T-Fall on Xbone/PC yet?
#2MrImpatient35Posted 3/9/2014 4:05:39 PM
lol I know I shouldn't feed you. It's against the rules, but I can't help myself.

1. If your friends are gonna use X1 for a Netflix box, they're not the smartest people. You can get a Roku for that purpose, and that costs a lot less.

2. On another post on this board, somebody put up data from Amazon I think, that more people are getting it for X1, which makes sense to me because I imagine that they have other friends who they'd wanna game with on XBL.

3. I laughed at your obvious attempt. I just responded cause I wanted to say the first two.
---
Titanfall + Xbox Fitness is all I'll need until Watch Dogs
#3Enigma149Posted 3/9/2014 4:08:14 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
lol I know I shouldn't feed you. It's against the rules, but I can't help myself.

1. If your friends are gonna use X1 for a Netflix box, they're not the smartest people. You can get a Roku for that purpose, and that costs a lot less.

2. On another post on this board, somebody put up data from Amazon I think, that more people are getting it for X1, which makes sense to me because I imagine that they have other friends who they'd wanna game with on XBL.

3. I laughed at your obvious attempt. I just responded cause I wanted to say the first two.

While points 1 and 3 are most certainly valid, I've found Amazon to not be very reliable when it comes to what's selling well: the Kindle is usually well above its actual place in the market, and several Chromebooks and Zunes spent weeks at the no. 1 spot.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#4chedibang1994Posted 3/9/2014 4:10:19 PM
Sorry tc but more xbox one owners and 360 owners are eating this up everyone at my job is getting the bundle with titanfall nothing about PC
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#5Mindwipe77Posted 3/9/2014 4:10:45 PM
no gamer i know is buying titanfall, they are saving their money for dark souls 2 and infamous ss
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#6MrImpatient35Posted 3/9/2014 4:14:07 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
no gamer i know is buying titanfall, they are saving their money for dark souls 2 and infamous ss

lol I just can't wait to find out how many hours you can get out of Infamous SS. I'm willing to bet it wont be even near how many hours you can get out of Titanfall. I'm calling it now. 6 months...until Destiny.
---
#7dray3214Posted 3/9/2014 4:14:08 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...

you must be a ps guy then cause i play xbox and literally everyone i knows getting it
#8MrImpatient35Posted 3/9/2014 4:16:06 PM
dray3214 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

you must be a ps guy then cause i play xbox and literally everyone i knows getting it

same here. I wouldn't say these people are my friends, but I know of a handful of people who are considering selling their PS4 to get the Titanfall bundle.
---
#9Jedi454Posted 3/9/2014 4:16:13 PM
degen2011 posted...
..for PC. This is around 20-30 gamer friends and coworkers. I'm not even counting online acquaintances.

The two people who own an Xbox One in my work are using the console as a Netflix machine until Halo 5 releases because they're buying T-Fall for PC also. These are all people who loathe CoD multiplayer.

Anyone else notice this?

Is there an early estimate of the sales figures for T-Fall on Xbone/PC yet?

Well if all of your friends are buying it for PC, why wouldn't you buy it for PC?

20-30 less gamers on Xbox One won't matter if the game is being bundled in Consoles now.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#10L96A1BOSSPosted 3/9/2014 4:17:06 PM
Funny thing degen is a heavy xbox supporter I remember him from the 360 board years ago interesting to watch him duke it out with his own fanbase.