inFamous will not come close to beating all-time sales of Titanfall

#1ElGadoPosted 3/9/2014 3:56:12 PM(edited)
The proof is in the pudding. Microsoft exclusives for 360 obliterated PS3 exclusives in sales, and it's not even close. The fact that the Sony fanboys are coming out of the woodwork to try and insinuate that one of Playstation's most mediocre franchises is going to outsell a new flagship FPS IP is a pipe dream at best. What's next, they're going to be telling me that there's still hope for the Wii U?
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 3/9/2014 3:42:19 PM
I like you.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3fhsfootball74Posted 3/9/2014 3:44:00 PM
It doesn't really need to beat it though. PS4 is already outselling Xbox One worldwide, inFamous will provide a nice boost, it doesn't need to outperform Titanfall in order to be successful.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes,Tottenham Hotspur
PSN-fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan Xbox Live-Returnoftheryan
#4AwayFromHerePosted 3/9/2014 3:44:23 PM
Of course it won't. Titanfall is available on three platforms, Infamous only one.

Hell, if Infamous does beat Titanfall, MS and EA have some major problems.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5Mindwipe77Posted 3/9/2014 3:44:26 PM
it's reassurance topics like this that keeps this board in a bad state
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#6PokemonYoutubePosted 3/9/2014 3:44:46 PM
Maybe not compared to the sales of every version of Titanfall, but it'll definitely beat out Titanfall's Xbone sales.

And there is hope for the Wii U. Brace yourself. Mario Kart and Smash Bros are coming.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#7L96A1BOSSPosted 3/9/2014 3:45:56 PM
Infamous will move PS4 since you can only play it on PS4 now Titanfall let me go check how far my PC pre load is at.
#8ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 3:46:15 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
It doesn't really need to beat it though. PS4 is already outselling Xbox One worldwide, inFamous will provide a nice boost, it doesn't need to outperform Titanfall in order to be successful.

It's going to beat it. Microsoft made the decision to price their console $100 more than the PS4 and due to supply and demand economics, PS4 will easily hold the lead. It's not even a year yet, so you Sony ponies need to chill like you somehow "won the war" already. I know it was a hard fall from grace when 360 trounced all over the PS3.
#9billsfanno1Posted 3/9/2014 3:46:44 PM
Not really a fair comparison. TF is launching to PC, X360 and X1. That's probably 70% of the gaming market. I:SS is launching only on PS4, that's <5% of the gaming market. I:SS will still sell well because it is the only big title for PS4 and their owners are starving for something new.
#10Mindwipe77Posted 3/9/2014 3:47:41 PM
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

It's going to beat it. Microsoft made the decision to price their console $100 more than the PS4 and due to supply and demand economics, PS4 will easily hold the lead. It's not even a year yet, so you Sony ponies need to chill like you somehow "won the war" already. I know it was a hard fall from grace when 360 trounced all over the PS3.

you don't get to call anyone a pony after making this topic, you're just as bad
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."